RM bags that got away

saralaughs said:
Did you get it Robin?! :smile:

No!!!!! It never occurred to me that you could pm a buyer to convince them to change it to Buy It Now. There WAS no bin when I saw it so I had planned to wait to bid. I just learned a lesson.

The seller also obviously didn't know the bag value so someone got a STEAL. Oh well, I'll live to shop another day.

Robinn said:
No!!!!! It never occurred to me that you could pm a buyer to convince them to change it to Buy It Now. There WAS no bin when I saw it so I had planned to wait to bid. I just learned a lesson.

The seller also obviously didn't know the bag value so someone got a STEAL. Oh well, I'll live to shop another day.

Aww robinn I totally feel for u!!! I saw that bag too and was so surprised the listing ended that fast. Yeah there was NOT a BIN option which sucks!! But look at it this way - it only means an even better bag will come your way!!!!

A beautiful dark gray zip mab popped up on eBay this morning on 5 day auction only. The seller pulled the bag down saying it is sold quickly. There wasn't a buy-it-now so someone must have done an end run around the whole auction process. :crying:

Just wanted to warn you that I had a Black Haze Zip MAB like in that auction and it had color transfer issues. The black on the bag would wear off onto my clothing and such. It was pretty annoying, but I guess if you wanted it bad enough and you were careful you'd be ok. :smile:

Sorry Ladies.....it was I who got the BH ZIP MAB today :shocked:

I had actually emailed this ebay seller about a month or so ago about the bag. This morning when I woke up I had a ebay email from her stating if I am still interested in the bag to email her. Well she emailed me super early so it was a while before I had actually responded to her and she had just listed it on ebay. Well when she got my email she offered the BIN & needless to say I TOOK IT!!!!

I am super excited to get it :yahoo::yahoo: and promise to post pics when it arrives!

Now I am off to try and catch up on all the goodies I have missed since being MIA for the pass few weeks :broom:

I had actually emailed this ebay seller about a month or so ago about the bag. This morning when I woke up I had a ebay email from her stating if I am still interested in the bag to email her. Well she emailed me super early so it was a while before I had actually responded to her and she had just listed it on ebay. Well when she got my email she offered the BIN & needless to say I TOOK IT!!!!

I am super excited to get it :yahoo::yahoo: and promise to post pics when it arrives!

Now I am off to try and catch up on all the goodies I have missed since being MIA for the pass few weeks :broom:

Glad to hear the bag found a good home. And you got a GREAT deal. I'll find a zip mab one day...today was just not my day.:okay:

Congrats Vyda! That's a beautiful bag! I'm waiting on the MAM version! You lucky girl!!! That was a great deal! :tup:

Congrats Vyda! That's a beautiful bag! I'm waiting on the MAM version! You lucky girl!!! That was a great deal! :tup:

Glad to hear the bag found a good home. And you got a GREAT deal. I'll find a zip mab one day...today was just not my day.:okay:

Thank you ladies!! It was a FABULOUS DEAL :happydance: I have wanted this bag for some time now and am SOOOOO EXCITED to get it!!!!!

Robinn ....... you will definitely find your bag!

Traveler ....... Can't wait to see your MAM version!