RM bags that got away

I passed up getting a Sage Stamped MAB because I just couldn't talk myself into paying what the seller wanted. But, as soon as it was gone, I immediately wished that I had purchased it.

I don't know what I was thinking when I sold my Purple Haze MAB. I wanted it for so long, too, but felt it was too big once I found one. I think about that darn bag all the time! lol. I have a PH MAMM, but it's just not the same.....

BBW MAB blue zip brass HW SO. I had been part of the SO, but had to find another buyer because I had to face reality and be good about not adding on to the CC balance. There were a couple of owners who changed their minds, listed on bonz and reduced the price from the SO, but this is such a classic bag that those listings didn't linger long enough.

This particular SO was flawless and on schedule, unheard of with 98% of RM SOs.

The only thing that would make me any more regretful is if the SO had mosaic lining.

^GAH, I wish you hadn't posted that. :graucho: And it has stripe lining, which is better than the birdies that my old one had. Hmm... the issue I had with the old one was that it would rub and leave dark streaks on my clothes. But I mostly wear dark colors anyway.

Luuucy...do you have some splainin' to do?? :biggrin:

I saw that the DS MAC on Bon (not mine) has been sold, I hope it was you who got it...it was such a GREAT price esp. with free shipping!

I do love mine...it's a bit high maintenance but definitely worth it! :heart:

I could kick myself for not getting the Black - Blue Stamp MAM when bluefly had so many of them years ago.
I also miss my Sage/Whitewash MAM - the leather was very delicate but so so soft!

Thank you, IIOS! I never should have posted in this thread. :P

It was meant to be! I would see that beautiful bag sitting on Bon with it's price being lowered more and more until I nearly bought it because it was such a steal! :biggrin:

I'm glad it found a good home, I love the touch of sparkle it adds to an outfit. I carry mine in the cooler months, so it won't be long before I'll be breaking it out again!

I sold my Doublecream with Patent bottom MAM thinking I couldn't manage light-colored bags. I regretted it for a year. Fortunately, I was paying attention when the buyer re-posted it on Bonanzle.

I frequently regret my Charcoal Patent MAM but then remember that it was kind of falling apart--the feet tend to fall off and the patent wears thin in places and creases. Still, if the patent had worn better it would have been a perfect bag.

Ooooooh, I like the sound of this one :graucho: Sorry, don't mean to make you feel more seller's remorse than you already do!

:sad:
attachment.php

I was thinking the very same thing! I only sold mine because I had another bag in almost the same color (of course I don't have that bag any longer either). I wish I had Hazelnut back!
That color would be wonderful this fall. :smile:

I'm struggling with this colour now. Whether it's called natural, tobacco, tan, cognac, whiskey or luggage...my wishlist of bags in this colour is growing. At least all the bags look different (sort of) but they're all THIS shade :roflmfao:

This is not to say that I'm blind to other colours...the list just grows & grows.