RM bags that got away

I passed up getting a Sage Stamped MAB because I just couldn't talk myself into paying what the seller wanted. But, as soon as it was gone, I immediately wished that I had purchased it.

Same! I've seen them for sale but never take the plunge in time lol!

I also saw a gorgeous white MAM with white croc trim on bonanza a while back, it was SO gorgeous, and different from anything I have in my collection. I decided to think about it and by the time I made up my mind that I wanted one, it was sold. I have yet to see another like it.

Same! I've seen them for sale but never take the plunge in time lol!

I also saw a gorgeous white MAM with white croc trim on bonanza a while back, it was SO gorgeous, and different from anything I have in my collection. I decided to think about it and by the time I made up my mind that I wanted one, it was sold. I have yet to see another like it.

I saw that iris/purple lizard MAB, too... she's nice.

I wanted to get the sage stamped MAB but I was not able to strike a deal with the seller. Who know when another one will appear again...:sad:

wow, it seems like sage stamped MAB is such a coveted bag! i need to see more pics of this bag!!

I'd like to add to my list...

Noir Mac with sig light gold hw... Had three chances and blew it each time!

I am a dodobird.

LOL! you are not a dodobird C4H!! apparently noir anything is a hot commodity! i've seen pics of both MAC and nikki from prior bonz transactions and holy moly it's gorgeous!!! :drool:

I wanted the Evergreen MAM / new condition that was on Bonanza. I waited, bc I wanted to see the RM BF SS MAM options first...and it was sold YESTERDAY. Now I must start over in my MAM quest.

Fuschia MAC with gunmetal hardware, from the 2010 season (not Electric fuschia). It was on ebay this spring, but I was being virtuous and now I regret it! Its such a lovely pink color, unless Electric Fuschia, which is more purple.

I also regret not pouncing on the Tiramisu MAC from the spring SS, it looks gorgeous, but I initially thought it was too neutral. Now I wish I got it when I could! Siiigh.

A beautiful dark gray zip mab popped up on eBay this morning on 5 day auction only. The seller pulled the bag down saying it is sold quickly. There wasn't a buy-it-now so someone must have done an end run around the whole auction process. :crying: