Reveals from my Sep Europe trip

ueynah

H Fanatic
O.G.
Feb 26, 2009
hi all

back from a quick trip to Europe. have picked up a few items along the way and am slowly working my way through the photos and Photoshop process.

i will start with a few things with more pics to follow in the next few days when I overcome my jetlag! :graucho:

i celebrated Moon Festival (Mid Autumn Festival) on the plane but did get back in time to have a nice barbecue dinner with my family!

but here is a H mooncake from a lovely fellow tpfer, can you spot anything else in this pic?

okay, i took a bite cuz I was hungry...:P

attachment.php

Attachments

• mooncake.jpg
    mooncake.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 3,392
introducing my new iPad sleeve in Gold Swift!

for those curious minds, there are two colors available. one in orange swift and the other in gold swift. my SA recommended the gold as it comes with contrast stitching and the H logo is just gorgeous! :nuts:

the pad feels slightly padded but as with swift, i already got a few impressions on it after squishing it in my Jypsiere!

attachment.php

Attachments

• ipad sleeve.jpg
    ipad sleeve.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 5,316
on my last day at FSH, knowing that I've searching high and low for box leather, my SA brought out this gorgeous beauty for me! it was :heart: at first sight!

when i returned back to my hotel, it was even more of a nice surprise to find out that my laptop fits perfectly in it! i have tried it with my MacBook but it won't work. perhaps the MacAir may fit.

introducing my rouge H box GM Jige! it goes very well with the chair at CdG airport :biggrin:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• rouge H laptop.jpg
    rouge H laptop.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 5,235
  • rouge H box chair.jpg
    rouge H box chair.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 4,985
I also picked up a little something blue a few days earlier. to accompany it, i was lucky to find a hard to find Collection Equestre shawl in caban c/w!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• bleu abysse box.jpg
    bleu abysse box.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 3,100
  • bleu abysse box 2.jpg
    bleu abysse box 2.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 3,039