Reveals from my Sep Europe trip

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can't wait to see those big boxes too.

2. Congrats hanyeu!!! Can't wait to see the rest!!!

3. woohoo, congrats dear............ I so want one of those Ipad sleeves............. Now searching for a GM Jige as well.............. Though I knew what are in those boxes, still excited to see it here on TPF dear..............

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. I hope you had a good time in Europe! Yummy H mooncake, nice spy pictures and lovely choices :tender: from FSH. OOHH can't wait to see the rest :yahoo: of the goodies!

5. hanyeu - another "successful" trip to Europe :biggrin: - excellent photographs. Your iPad cover and Jige are stunning!!!
    Will def be back to see more!! Can't wait :yahoo:

6. Nice loots from EU...

7. No no no ... this is not good enough!! I need to see more !!

(haha... congrats dear, I am drooling!... ...)

8. Sorry to Hijack .. what is the name of the bag on the shelf? the one with 2 handles on PICTURE#2, appear to be Blue Jeans color. I have seen this bag many times in the Men Section at my local boutique. Anybody knows if it comes in several sizes? Is this a Travel bag? This one seems to be smaller than the one I saw, does it come in different size? TKSSSS
    BTW Congrats !!!!

9. I'm glad you had a lovely trip, thanks for sharing your goodies!!

The kelly doll keychain is too cute and I love your jige! :drool:

10. Exciting!

11. Hanyeu,
    Looking forward to your 'H'arvest reveal!:woohoo:

12. Congratz dear...sure it was a fruitful trip...fantastic score!

13. Hanyeu, hope you had a great time in Europe. Lovely goodies so far, can't wait to see what's in the big boxes :biggrin:.

14. Congrats, lovely purchases. I know you will enjoy all.

15. Wow, nice reveal Hanyeu! Congrats and can't wait for the Bigger boxes! :nuts: