Reveals from my Sep Europe trip

pazt, sydspy, bagmad73, steakfrite, dreamdoll, thanks for the compliments!

cayenne-pepper, wave wave! :hugs: r u still travelling?

be_ware, of course, So Kelly should be on everyone's wishlist :graucho:

Hi hanyeu, hope you're enjoying all your new H. goodies, loved your reveal, congrats again, you did very well.
I have a question, can I ask you how much this keychain was in Euros, please? It's so cute! TIA :biggrin:!

attachment.php

Chanel, this thread is like a blast from the past! Yes, I am enjoying my goodies, with a few new acquisition since then :graucho:

I've pm'ed you on the pricing but i believe it is also on the thread here somewhere.

i celebrated Moon Festival (Mid Autumn Festival) on the plane but did get back in time to have a nice barbecue dinner with my family!

but here is a H mooncake from a lovely fellow tpfer, can you spot anything else in this pic?

okay, i took a bite cuz I was hungry...:P

attachment.php

I have never had Mooncake but it looks very delicious. xD And I didn't know that Herems makes Mooncake. :smile:

introducing my new iPad sleeve in Gold Swift!

for those curious minds, there are two colors available. one in orange swift and the other in gold swift. my SA recommended the gold as it comes with contrast stitching and the H logo is just gorgeous! :nuts:

the pad feels slightly padded but as with swift, i already got a few impressions on it after squishing it in my Jypsiere!

attachment.php

That Gold Swift Color is amazing. I love it, and the stitching is really nice too. I hope you will enjoy it. What is the interior lining? It must be soft right, or else it would totally scratch that screen.