Rejuventating, Repairing or Restoring Your Balenciaga

oh no!!
you might have to bring it to a professional leather cleaner.
i've used the applecare conditioner on a metallic bag and it didn't cause any problems/reactions.

BalenciagaLove - ***hugs*** i'm really sorry this has happened to your wonderful b-bag!!! ***hugs*** i'm not too sure what to say, SORRY!!! but i'll be here for you! VENT all you want!!!! ***hugs***

balenciagalove, it's totally understandable that you would be so upset. it's a lovely bag and expensive too.
post pictures when you can so others can chime in and help.

OMG! NO! take it to a pro immediately!

is it white paint or has the pewter color come off? if its white paint, i think it could be repairable, especially if its waterbased. I got some paint (I'm a painter, it gets everywhere) on my lambskin 4-pocket and what got it off was a LOT of water and gentle rubbing with my fingertip. I tried kind of scratching it with my nail, but it made it kind of pull the top layer off, so i dont advise that! i really had to soak the area with water to get it out and it made the pocket that got paint on it slightly darker for about a week. its fine now, but i was freaking for awhile there, that happened about 2 months ago... its fine now though.

its gonna be ok! mega-hugs! i'm so sorry it happened to you, its SO distressing, i know!!!

Oh noooo... I'm so sorry... I could cry too if it happens to a bag that I love so much :cry: But don't give up hope! Definitely take it to a professional and see what they say about it.

:cry: There is nothing worse than when a beloved bag gets its first booboo. I have no idea how to remove paint from a bag, but maybe you can send it to a repair shop and get suggestions?

oh noooooooooooooooooo, BalenciagaLove, your story makes me wanna cry :cry: ...i truly hope there's a fix for your beloved pewter...please keep us posted & let us know what happens <<<hugs>>> :flowers: