Reference: Guide to Hermes Scarves

Please help me ID the scarf. It's from 2011...

View attachment 3598259

It is Brides et harnais de pologne.
Some more information about this scarf: It is a 70 cm vintage silk, designed by Benoîte-Pierre Emery. It belongs to the Autumn/Winter 2011 collection. I have this scarf in another colourway, I have worn it a lot. The different colour fields make the scarf versatile. The colours in your picture are beautiful, so rich!

Some more information about this scarf: It is a 70 cm vintage silk, designed by Benoîte-Pierre Emery. It belongs to the Autumn/Winter 2011 collection. I have this scarf in another colourway, I have worn it a lot. The different colour fields make the scarf versatile. The colours in your picture are beautiful, so rich!

Thank you so much for this info! Which colorway do you have? I'll try to find the one pictured preloved...

Reactions: Holsby
I saw this picture posted in another thread (store windows) - does anyone know which scarf this is? Thank you!!

View attachment 3615213
OK it has a Dallet big cat
Maybe a very dark cw of Equateur in 140cm , summer twill ? but mostly, Equateur had light fields in the center and here the field is allover dark, I dont rememebr such a dark cw
So, on second thought, Ready-to-Wear not a scarf but in Equateur

Maybe a very dark cw of Equateur in 140cm , summer twill ? but mostly, Equateur had light fields in the center and here the field is allover dark, I dont rememebr such a dark cw
Thank you! Also just realized I posted this in the wrong thread...can the mods please move this to the scarf id thread?

You were right! I found it - Equateur Imprime in cw02...but its a home fabric for curtains or upholstery. Wish they had this in a scarf as its beautiful!

Hello dears,

I recently purchased a vintage Hermes jacquard scarf in a private sale, the blue La Cle des Champs. To the best of my knowledge and eyes, the material, markings, hand-rolling, and overall quality convince me it's authentic but I don't consider myself an expert. The care tag is missing. I only have one other twill 90cm scarf I purchased from a boutique.

a) Is it normal for vintages in this design to not be 90cm x 90cm, and rather 90cm x 89cm?

b) Also...to your knowledge, have any Hermes jacquards ever been duped? I keep reading conflicting reports yes and no.

Thank you... :smile:

Hello dears,

I recently purchased a vintage Hermes jacquard scarf in a private sale, the blue La Cle des Champs. To the best of my knowledge and eyes, the material, markings, hand-rolling, and overall quality convince me it's authentic but I don't consider myself an expert. The care tag is missing. I only have one other twill 90cm scarf I purchased from a boutique.

a) Is it normal for vintages in this design to not be 90cm x 90cm, and rather 90cm x 89cm?

b) Also...to your knowledge, have any Hermes jacquards ever been duped? I keep reading conflicting reports yes and no.

Thank you... :smile:
Yes the jacquards have been faked
Size is variable on scarves, heck, Hermes is not itself consistent , the same thing is given as 36 inches on one website and 90cm on others - not equal !

Reactions: resplendent