Real Housewives of NEW JERSEY (RHoNJ)

Huh, I didn't know they were fake bags. I thought they were just some sort of similar copies of high end bags just like the ones sold at departments stores.

Anyway...that drama with Siggy and Melissa, now that was truly fake. What normal person would yell and humiliate a friend at a party then lay down on the floor? Stupid.

Teresa and Melissa working together in a family business is such a bad idea.

Margaret needs a new hair style. Danielle looks like plastic.

Huh, I didn't know they were fake bags. I thought they were just some sort of similar copies of high end bags just like the ones sold at departments stores.

Anyway...that drama with Siggy and Melissa, now that was truly fake. What normal person would yell and humiliate a friend at a party then lay down on the floor? Stupid.

Teresa and Melissa working together in a family business is such a bad idea.

Margaret needs a new hair style. Danielle looks like plastic.
Yes, this new restaurant venture should be interesting...I thought joe had a construction business? they have no idea what they are in for

Danielle looks freaky, and she absolutely is back just to cause trouble...

Reactions: lucydee
I noticed the fake bags too, I would have called Siggy out on it. She is terrible this season. SIggy and Shannon need to get dropped off on FIRED Island

Did I spy too that Soggy was wearing a fake/knock-off wanna-be Hermes H cuff too at the party? I was able to see the fake Celine Luggage wanna-be that Soggy was try to sell from her dining room table - so gross!

Reactions: lulilu and GoGlam
Soggy most likely doesn't have an amazing relationship with her kids off camera and it's translating pretty clearly on the episodes.

Her son was like "wtf" when she was trying to feign interest in his life like she's some doting mother of the year whose kid(s) is pushing her away. I get teens can be awful no matter how wonderful of a parent you are, but I just get the vibe Soggy is pretty wrapped up in her own life and her scenes w son look forced and awkward.

For example, Delores seems like she actually has a really great relationship with both of her teen kids. Her scenes w her son & daughter don't appear forced or awkward at all to me.

Did I spy too that Soggy was wearing a fake/knock-off wanna-be Hermes H cuff too at the party? I was able to see the fake Celine Luggage wanna-be that Soggy was try to sell from her dining room table - so gross!
All this phony stuff makes me wonder what percentage of their goods are fake. I saw Danielle had a Birkin at the party last night. Melissa and Tre both had Hermes belt buckles and bracelets this episode :no:

Yes, this new restaurant venture should be interesting...I thought joe had a construction business? they have no idea what they are in for

Danielle looks freaky, and she absolutely is back just to cause trouble...
I agree 100 % regarding Danielle! She came back to cause trouble with these ladies, she doesn't like the fact that they were all getting along.
And the pony tail housewife has got to go! I cannot believe they couldn't find anyone else in NJ to fill Jacqueline spot? :confused1:
Danielle looks terrible and no story line but causing gossip trouble for Tre and delores.

Reactions: lulilu and horse17
1. The bags and jewelry at Siggy's party looked like absolute crap
2. Im tired of hearing about this stupid cake, but it was not three tiers like Siggy claimed. At least one or two of the tiers were PLASTIC. It was clear that only one tier was edible.
3. Danielle looks awful - her forehead doesn't move but the rest of her face is sagging, and her eyebrows are drawn in at an unnatural angle.
4. There is no way Dolores said that about Teresa; I believe Danielle 100% made it up. Neither the substance nor her tone sounded truthful when she was talking to Teresa in the car.

Last edited:
I agree 100 % regarding Danielle! She came back to cause trouble with these ladies, she doesn't like the fact that they were all getting along.
And the pony tail housewife has got to go! I cannot believe they couldn't find anyone else in NJ to fill Jacqueline spot? :confused1:
Danielle looks terrible and no story line but causing gossip trouble for Tre and delores.

The funniest thing to me about the housewife with the pony tails is that she actually brought in a professional hairdresser to DO THAT to her hair. Aren't ponytails usually easy enough to do on your own? I can only imagine how her hairdresser must feel doing that ridiculous style on her day in and day out.

Reactions: lucydee and lulilu
I believe Dolores talks trash about Teresa and isn’t a real friend to her. Dolores is close with Caroline and Jacqueline... and we all know how much they get along with Teresa. Dolores calls Caroline her mentor... and let’s not forget that the hate for Danielle started over issues with Dina and Caroline. Teresa got involved by standing up for them, taking their sides, and thereby getting involved directly herself.

While people can act like they don’t take sides, Dolores doesn’t seem like the type to stay out of something much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Graw and DrLee