Real Housewives of NEW JERSEY (RHoNJ)

I always giggle when Tre says "while I was away"... away to me, is like being on vacation. Bish, you weren't on vacation you were in PRISON! call it what it is!
That always makes me giggle a bit. She's still in denial I guess.

She was also called out ( by a tv talk show host) on national tv for being boring and a bad fit for the show... Not good PR for Siggy and I am sure producers took notice.

It figures. Eventually they all get called out if they're not dramatic enough. It seems like most of them are all nice and calm in the beginning...then they get the "or else" speech and bam! Drama and BS. Of course the blond in ponytails (which looks ridiculous on her) is feisty and bi*chy from the get go. Guess they will be keeping her on.

It'll be interesting to see what will set off the Danielle and Teresa war.

Siggy has become unbearable, shouting and then crying. And so full of herself, she was just mad that they didn't fawn all over her about the cake. I''m sure she really thinks she's better than the other ladies, and is there to save them from themselves. And then when she doesn't get her way, out come the tears. I think that's her MO - talk louder and faster than anyone else to get your point across and if that doesn't work, bring on the tears.
I laughed at them calling her Soggy Flicker.
Everyone is growing tired of her, except Delores, who wouldn't have anything going if it wasn't Siggy's wingman.

I think she never was Tre's friend. She in thick with Caroline and Jaq. Tre might have known her a long time, but I don't think any friend.
So that only leaves her Siggy to film with.

I'm kind of liking the new addition, Margret. That hair is hard to take, but she's coming out likeable. Not bowing down to Siggy is a start. How foolish of Siggy to try and say that because she introduced Margret to the group, that means Margret must support anything she says - no way Sister, don't jump on that crazy train!
The wreath ceremony was very sweet and kind, she could see that Tre was really grieving over the loss of her mom.

I'm kind of liking the new addition, Margret. That hair is hard to take, but she's coming out likeable. Not bowing down to Siggy is a start. How foolish of Siggy to try and say that because she introduced Margret to the group, that means Margret must support anything she says - no way Sister, don't jump on that crazy train!
The wreath ceremony was very sweet and kind, she could see that Tre was really grieving over the loss of her mom.

While I do agree that the blond doesn't have to support anything Siggy says, it's the manner in which she disagrees. And yes, Siggy is overdramatic. But if blondie is suppose to be a "friend", act like one. None of my friends would ever treat me that way, even if they disagreed.

BUT alas, it's mostly fake BS produced for our entertainment. :cool:

I kind of like the new lady. She does not look overly altered and is it my imagination or is she not real skinny? Not loving the hair but wouldn't mind seeing more about her business.
She also doesn't lose her sh#t (so far) like the rest of them. Siggy was so rude telling her to go f herself. How is Siggy any better when she goes there?

I kind of like the new lady. She does not look overly altered and is it my imagination or is she not real skinny? Not loving the hair but wouldn't mind seeing more about her business.
She also doesn't lose her sh#t (so far) like the rest of them. Siggy was so rude telling her to go f herself. How is Siggy any better when she goes there?

No she's not really skinny, but OMG, New Jersey housewives all wear way too much makeup. It really ages IMO.

I read somewhere that Margaret posted that the infamous cake was made largely of plastic tiers. I guess that's why the bottom didn't smash apart when it was tossed by Theresa.
You could tell just by looking at it - only the very top portion was actual, edible cake.

Sent from my SM-G900V using PurseForum mobile app

I originally though that I kind of liked Siggy in her first season, but she's just getting to crazy and unlikable in the current season.
Slice (where we watch RHWNJ in Canada) ran last season and my PVR recorded them, so I've been having a marathon of watching them, and have changed my mind about her after seeing them again.
She is maybe not quite as loud, but the crying manipulation is there. When things don't go the way she wants, out come the tears. With her family and the ladies.
She cries because she doesn't get the attention she wants from her son, she cries when the ladies don't do what she wants. She just cries all the time to try and get her way.

And she keeps calling herself a 'relationship expert', yet doesn't fix any relationships, in fact seems to make them worst.
She's going to fix her relationship with her son - doesn't happen.
She is going to fix the relationship between Tre and Kathy and Rosie - no!
She's going to help make Tre and Jaq's relationship stronger - no, if anything she makes it worst.
She mettles between Melissa and Jaq - makes that worst.
I'm really not seeing any expert here.

Delores has the patient of a saint to her, listening to Siggy go on and on and on, crying and ranting about the other ladies - I couldn't do it.

I didn't mind Siggy last season either, she was just kinda there. Sometimes annoying but, otherwise, just meh. Now? Omg, she is beyond awful. We are only 2 episodes in and I cannot take anymore of her already.

The fact that Bravo creates such loons by encouraging, and pushing, dramatic behavior is disturbing on so many levels. And that these women are so fame and money hungry that they fall into the Bravo trap and make themselves look insane is sick. I'm sure most of them are nutty to begin with and Bravo just reaches in and pulls it all out.

In one of the episodes I've just watched from last season, Siggy's son was so disrespectful to her with regards to her saying she wasn't going to buy him a new car for passing his driving test.
Then we go to Siggy and the son out for dinner with the dad and his new wife. Of course Siggy starts crying and the son says 'here comes the tears, they're fake'.
The ex comments that the son better apologize before Siggy has 'another breakdown'.
At first I just thought he meant in the moment, but then got thinking she so unstable, maybe he meant a real full blown breakdown.

Reactions: cdtracing