Real Housewives of NEW JERSEY (RHoNJ)

I feel like Siggy is on something, I really believe she's popping pills or coke'd up, something is not right about that woman, she's a loon.
So far this season sucks, it's taking me time to warm up to everyone not a fan of any of these people. Melissa is fake, even her kids don't seem to like her saying she's mean and they don't miss her. I totally believe she's a narcissistic type parent when the cameras are off, she's self centered and a phony. Teresa is fine for now, but her story is just depressing to me. Delores is a snooze fest and we'll see about Danielle.

Reactions: WillstarveforLV
Just watched the season premiere.
Like everyone here, really not liking anything about Siggy. I thought she was trying too hard last season, and this season she is just down right crazy and over the top. If she thinks that all this yelling and being way to dramatic is going to make her more interesting to the show, she's got it wrong.
I sure wouldn't want to be seen in public with her.
Her husband looked like he was not happy with her crazy antics.
I really can't see how she's a relationship expert, as she keeps trying to tell us, looks like she doesn't even have much of a relationship herself.
And having a talk and trying to flog her book at a spa is pretty small, I doubt that was a paying gig, just a opportunity to sell her book. Maybe that's why the husband wants her to scale back, she's not making a wage.

We'll have to see what it's going to be like having Danielle back. She looks like she's going to be an ally to Tre and Melissa, so she'll be causing drama with the other ladies.

Back to Siggy. She looked foolish being upset with Tre and Melissa throwing the cake around after her earlier behaviour at the restaurant this night before. The birthday dinner looked like it was in a private area without other guests around. And didn't she throw her red wine on the table before the cake came out?

Reactions: Graw and cdtracing
Anyone watch the premire last night?
Siggy is way too much....its going to be a long season if she is going to act like this. Trying waaaaaay too hard this season. Someone must have told her to step it up.

I caught up on the premier last night on DVR. Siggy's behavior was truly cringe worthy. I fast forwarded through her and Dorothy's scenes.
(Dorothy seems like a nice lady but she just doesn't interest me for some reason). I love RHONJ but I'm not sure I can stand watching Siggy being so over the top all season. Thank Goodness for the FFW button on DVR.

Reactions: Graw and lulilu
That cake throwing was embarrassing. I wonder how Melissa and Teresa would feel if they ordered a special cake for someone and that person used it in a food fight before anyone even got a chance to taste it. Ugh.

To some extent, I can understand feeling disrespected about the cake. If I had gone to the trouble & expense of having a special cake ordered for someone's birthday & that person & their SNL started a food fight with it, I would have been angry. But, then again, I don't hang out with women who engage in food fights. I also wouldn't be screaming & scheeching like a banshee either. It's done & they should sit down like adults & discuss the hurt feeling but this is RHNJ so we know that won't happen. I'm sure this was all orchestrated by the show for over the top drama & that's exactly what they'll get. I'm sure the show paid for the cake as well.

The cake thing was overly dramatic, immature, etc but how is that any different from how Siggy was behaving the entire episode? They're trying to make a splash just as much as Siggy, she can yell and scream & be the most obnoxious housewife on the series for attention, but is offended when the others behave just as rudely & dramatically as her? Have several, Siggy.

Reactions: cafecreme15
The cake thing was overly dramatic, immature, etc but how is that any different from how Siggy was behaving the entire episode? They're trying to make a splash just as much as Siggy, she can yell and scream & be the most obnoxious housewife on the series for attention, but is offended when the others behave just as rudely & dramatically as her? Have several, Siggy.
I imagine Siggy, with her over the top, obnoxious behavior will soon clash with Danielle. Mix crazy with more crazy & you wind up with insanity.

I imagine Siggy, with her over the top, obnoxious behavior will soon clash with Danielle. Mix crazy with more crazy & you wind up with insanity.
Oh yeah, just wait for it. And Siggy being a full blown narcissist doesn't like being one upped in any scene, she's not about to let Danielle steal her thunder and we'll see them clash soon enough.

Reactions: cdtracing
To some extent, I can understand feeling disrespected about the cake. If I had gone to the trouble & expense of having a special cake ordered for someone's birthday & that person & their SNL started a food fight with it, I would have been angry. But, then again, I don't hang out with women who engage in food fights. I also wouldn't be screaming & scheeching like a banshee either. It's done & they should sit down like adults & discuss the hurt feeling but this is RHNJ so we know that won't happen. I'm sure this was all orchestrated by the show for over the top drama & that's exactly what they'll get. I'm sure the show paid for the cake as well.

Yes I do keep in mind that most of the drama is BS. I just wish they'd stop directing these "reality" shows. Some of it is overly ridiculous and just plain stupid, lol.