Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS {RHoBH}

I think on some level we all kind of do that. These women are blessed with so much that it’s somewhat despicable that they create so much unnecessary drama in their lives. They have signed up to be scrutinized and judged by the viewers imo. Hopefully, watching themselves on TV will help them become a bit more introspective and will lead to some growth and maturity.
I don't think it's done much for Kyle. She seems to get worse every season. (As do most of them!)

YES .. uggh, unfortunately Encino and other parts of the Valley (namely Valley Village, Studio City and Sherman Oaks) are hot places for properties. HOWEVER, as many of you might have seen on Million Dollar Listing LA - oftentimes, the old houses are torn down and up goes some EXPENSIVE White Box -- absolutely horrible architecture going on here now. I've already been told that my house would be a tear-down which is sad because I live in a 'real-deal' Mid-Century Modern and the architect was part of the Case Study Homes projects in the 60s and 70s. Every property being sold in our neighborhood has been torn-down and one of those White "Farm Houses" (as they are calling them - kind of nondescript architecture if you ask me) gets put up and the price is over $1m. How many young couples can afford that???
All the Vanderpump Rules couples did :biggrin:. Sorry. Your said white farm house and they immediately came to mind LOL!

Reactions: jennlt
You would think that they would watch themselves and evaluate their behavior and grow up, but so many housewives seem to come back just as mean year after year. Maybe that’s because the decent people can’t take it and quit.
It's because the more crap you stir up, the better your chances of staying on the show!

I completely forgot that Denise dated her friend Heather Locklear’s husband (Richie Sambora) during their separation back in the day. I was NOT Team Denise back then!

Brandi Glanville Claims Heather Locklear Reached Out to Support Her During Denise Richards Drama

"Heather just reached out to me and said 'thank you' with a bunch of hearts and prayer [emojis]," Glanville claimed. "It just made me feel like I was probably bringing this side of Denise out for everyone to see, and I wrote back, 'Of course, the truth always comes out,' and she wrote a bunch more hearts. And then I said, 'Hey, you should be on Watch What Happens Live with me,' and she said, 'I've already had a cease and desist from Denise, so I'm not going to do it.' “

https://people.com/tv/brandi-glanvi...klear-reached-out-over-denise-richards-drama/

Reactions: limom
Personally, I don't care who Denise may sleep with, nor do I care if she tries to cover it up. Women never like it when a man 'kisses and tells," so for Brandi to make this Alleged evening public merely to gain fame and notoriety is disgusting. It's not ok for a guy to discuss publicly, so why is it ok for Brandi? I have doubted the truthfulness of it since hearing about it, but I also think it is nobody's business. If one is going to step outside their marriage, I imagine they could do much better than Brandi.

Wow. PK and Dorit are selling their house in Encino already.
What's with all the house flipping for them?!
Maybe can't afford it? :angel:
I think Kyle is pretty and was cute as a teenager (remember this was the 80's, the 80's look in retrospect isn't kind on anyone). Yes she has had plastic surgery, treatments, but so far hasn't gone overboard but I'm worried she's veering into that territory. Her real issue is she doesn't know how to dress for her body and size.
Even if they can afford it, why waste all that money? So much cost associated with moving. The must not be thinking straight! hahahaha

I heard today that Dorit and PK still own the other house and its still on the market, hasn't sold, etc. Maybe since they are having difficulty selling the other house, they need to sell one so they are now selling the newer home.
That is Jeff Lewis’s theory as well. They bought the new house thinking they will sell BH and they are now paying for two houses.
Plus, Jeff mentioned that Encino and the Valley was really hot right now, as people are escaping LA proper.
I didn't think that Dorit and PK owned that first house, and goodness knows if they really own the second house as well.
PK has been scamming his whole life, and probably knows many ways to fool the system.
Makes you wonder where the funds come from anyways, PK left the UK penniless and how much can he be making managing Boy George ( I like Boy George, but doubt he's playing stadiums, more like seedy nightclubs). And Dorit's swim line has gone bust with the lawsuits, so there can't be much funds coming from that.
Does she get all those designer clothes on comp? And maybe we see her in so many new outfits because she has to give them back after wearing them:biggrin:

I don't know if he owns it or not. They had it on Million Dollar Listing LA but he was playing hardball insisting on getting $8.5. I think he got an offer of $7.7.

I don't understand why they would have taken if off the market if they needed the $$ to afford the Encino house. Makes no sense. Who take a house off the market 'because it was robbed'? I think it is not very nice to uproot their kids AGAIN whatever reason they are doing it. I know they market is hot but I can't see a 30% increase in a matter of a couple of months. I can't see it being THAT hot but I lived in LA in the early 90's when properties were increasing 10% a month so who knows?

As far as Kyle, I think it would be difficult to ever say she was 'below average'. I also hope she lays off the surgery but I doubt she will. Look at Brandy. She was really pretty in the beginning and looks like a freak show now.

Teddi has an annoying voice and even worse personality. Even her husband couldn’t think of what was most sexy about Teddi besides how organized she is. Not that one has to be sexy, I just think it shows her dull personality. She’s self righteous, hypocritical, and conniving but not in a respectably savvy way like LVP was. Also, pretty sure Teddi cries more than the other cast members when she’s the one starting the fight.

I don't know how you can say Teddi has an annoying voice when Erika is on the show. Her voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me.
YES .. uggh, unfortunately Encino and other parts of the Valley (namely Valley Village, Studio City and Sherman Oaks) are hot places for properties. HOWEVER, as many of you might have seen on Million Dollar Listing LA - oftentimes, the old houses are torn down and up goes some EXPENSIVE White Box -- absolutely horrible architecture going on here now. I've already been told that my house would be a tear-down which is sad because I live in a 'real-deal' Mid-Century Modern and the architect was part of the Case Study Homes projects in the 60s and 70s. Every property being sold in our neighborhood has been torn-down and one of those White "Farm Houses" (as they are calling them - kind of nondescript architecture if you ask me) gets put up and the price is over $1m. How many young couples can afford that???

It's really sad. They are putting up those hideous farmhouses everywhere here. I hate them. They are going to look so dated in 10 years. I also hate all the modern boxes they are putting up there. They all look alike to me. But when you can double your money in a year, they are going to keep doing it. At some point, it has to give.

Reactions: rockhollow
Personally, I don't care who Denise may sleep with, nor do I care if she tries to cover it up. Women never like it when a man 'kisses and tells," so for Brandi to make this Alleged evening public merely to gain fame and notoriety is disgusting. It's not ok for a guy to discuss publicly, so why is it ok for Brandi? I have doubted the truthfulness of it since hearing about it, but I also think it is nobody's business. If one is going to step outside their marriage, I imagine they could do much better than Brandi.
Agreed...I don’t trust Brandi as far as I could throw her. BUT...Denise’s denials of their friendship do not ring true. I think there must have been a way for her to own up to the friendship and to her comments about the other women, while classily denying that she had sex with Brandi. The whole way she handled it rang false!

Yeah, Dorit and PK are scamming somehow, there will be a new strange tale about the next house they get as well -Read this in one of Dorit's British accents: PK's second cousin's godfather's sister passed and left some funds to PK but stipulated he had to buy a house is Southern California - LOL

Non housewife news - I live on Vancouver Island and the smoke here from California fires is unbelievable .Full sunny day out but the haze it thick and we can sure smell smoke. There is even air warning to stay inside and don't exercise outside.

House prices are so high on these shows (at least for me). I love seeing the houses, but those prices - wow!!

I didn't think that Dorit and PK owned that first house, and goodness knows if they really own the second house as well.
PK has been scamming his whole life, and probably knows many ways to fool the system.
Makes you wonder where the funds come from anyways, PK left the UK penniless and how much can he be making managing Boy George ( I like Boy George, but doubt he's playing stadiums, more like seedy nightclubs). And Dorit's swim line has gone bust with the lawsuits, so there can't be much funds coming from that.
Does she get all those designer clothes on comp? And maybe we see her in so many new outfits because she has to give them back after wearing them:biggrin:
I wouldn't be surpised if PK has stashed some money aside somewhere but enough to fund their lifestyle.
Don't know how Dorit affords her clothes. Its beyond me why anyone would give the clothes on comp - its like she's some A list movie star or tv star - she's not even D-list in my opinion. I wouldn't never have heard of her if didn't watch the show.
I'm surpised Boy George couldn't do better. He was so big in the 80s. You would think with better management he could engineer some kind of comeback.

You would think that they would watch themselves and evaluate their behavior and grow up, but so many housewives seem to come back just as mean year after year. Maybe that’s because the decent people can’t take it and quit.
But I also think its producer drama driven, some cattiness can be fun, but I think that each year, the producers think, well we did "x" last season, so how do we top that? I think the show has definitely gotten much nastier over the years. Decent people or people with better options opt out - so all we have are the leftovers - Kyle, Lisa, Teddi, Dorit and since they nothing else, its in their interest to go along with producers and create "drama".
I'm done with this show. I can't see who would want to come on that I would find interesting. My fear is that they will bring Brandi and Kyle's sister back.