Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS {RHoBH}

Would it be fair to say that you hate-watch?
I think on some level we all kind of do that. These women are blessed with so much that it’s somewhat despicable that they create so much unnecessary drama in their lives. They have signed up to be scrutinized and judged by the viewers imo. Hopefully, watching themselves on TV will help them become a bit more introspective and will lead to some growth and maturity.

I am glad Denise is leaving. She leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I used to like Rinna...I might still, but the Insta dancing is beyond.

Erika is a trip...she is “on” all the time. The suggestive nature of her performances confuses me...why? It is a bit sad that she needs that type of approval.

I know many really don’t like Teddi...she doesn’t bother me.

Kyle is an awful person...hopefully her sister won’t come back.

I like Garcelle, but she is on to a better gig.

Dorit is a big phony...she has always rubbed me the wrong way. Can’t stand PK or her accent, and she is SUCH a label whore!

Don’t care about Sutton at all...she really hasn’t learned to play to the camera yet.
I share your sentiments! I actually don’t understand why so many people don’t like Teddi. She‘s kind of a neutral character...doesn’t add much but isn’t conniving and manipulative like Rinna. Rinna just seems like an awful human being. She’s A real **** stirrer.

Reactions: Allisonfaye
I share your sentiments! I actually don’t understand why so many people don’t like Teddi. She‘s kind of a neutral character...doesn’t add much but isn’t conniving and manipulative like Rinna. Rinna just seems like an awful human being. She’s A real **** stirrer.
Because she is a moron. She had it all handed out to her and yet she is awful and a scammer on top of it.
Plus, she is boring.
What are her storylines?

Teddi has an annoying voice and even worse personality. Even her husband couldn’t think of what was most sexy about Teddi besides how organized she is. Not that one has to be sexy, I just think it shows her dull personality. She’s self righteous, hypocritical, and conniving but not in a respectably savvy way like LVP was. Also, pretty sure Teddi cries more than the other cast members when she’s the one starting the fight.

That is Jeff Lewis’s theory as well. They bought the new house thinking they will sell BH and they are now paying for two houses.
Plus, Jeff mentioned that Encino and the Valley was really hot right now, as people are escaping LA proper.
YES .. uggh, unfortunately Encino and other parts of the Valley (namely Valley Village, Studio City and Sherman Oaks) are hot places for properties. HOWEVER, as many of you might have seen on Million Dollar Listing LA - oftentimes, the old houses are torn down and up goes some EXPENSIVE White Box -- absolutely horrible architecture going on here now. I've already been told that my house would be a tear-down which is sad because I live in a 'real-deal' Mid-Century Modern and the architect was part of the Case Study Homes projects in the 60s and 70s. Every property being sold in our neighborhood has been torn-down and one of those White "Farm Houses" (as they are calling them - kind of nondescript architecture if you ask me) gets put up and the price is over $1m. How many young couples can afford that???

Teddi has an annoying voice and even worse personality. Even her husband couldn’t think of what was most sexy about Teddi besides how organized she is. Not that one has to be sexy, I just think it shows her dull personality. She’s self righteous, hypocritical, and conniving but not in a respectably savvy way like LVP was. Also, pretty sure Teddi cries more than the other cast members when she’s the one starting the fight.
Hahaha...”but not in a respectably savvy way like LVP was” True. Very true. I miss LVP...there is definitely a void in the show now. I wouldn’t mind if they fired all the ladies and rehired LVP with her own handpicked puppets housewives!

I think on some level we all kind of do that. These women are blessed with so much that it’s somewhat despicable that they create so much unnecessary drama in their lives. They have signed up to be scrutinized and judged by the viewers imo. Hopefully, watching themselves on TV will help them become a bit more introspective and will lead to some growth and maturity.

You would think that they would watch themselves and evaluate their behavior and grow up, but so many housewives seem to come back just as mean year after year. Maybe that’s because the decent people can’t take it and quit.

I won’t miss Denise. She really didn’t mesh with the group. And I really won’t miss her arrogant know-it-all husband.
Because she is a moron. She had it all handed out to her and yet she is awful and a scammer on top of it.
Plus, she is boring.
What are her storylines?

I can see that...hahahaha...I love all the passionate opinions on this forum!

• Haha
Reactions: limom