Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS {RHoBH}

I can't understand why Andy isn't in trouble for airing it in the first place if it's not true.
If Brandi's allegations were false, the whole crew would possibly face liability for defamation. Truth is an absolute defense to defamation. If Denise does not sue, then there are two conclusions one could infer from the Denise's lack of action: 1) Brandi is telling the truth, 2) something happened between Brandi and Denise, but Denise does not remember enough of the incident to mount a defense against Brandi's story.

If Brandi's allegations were false, the whole crew would possibly face liability for defamation. Truth is an absolute defense to defamation. If Denise does not sue, then there are two conclusions one could infer from the Denise's lack of action: 1) Brandi is telling the truth, 2) something happened between Brandi and Denise, but Denise does not remember enough of the incident to mount a defense against Brandi's story.
Well said, but there is a number 3: The whole thing is a script and she's being paid to go along with the scripted story line as any actress does.

There is another possible option... If it is a scripted storyline, they may all be in on it (including Denise) and have agreed to play it out... Though personally, I can't imagine Denise agreeing to this ridiculous storyline. Not sure why any "Reality TV" shows think they need these manufactured skits. Just live your fabulous and messy lives in front of the camera like you are supposed to! :smile:

Reactions: kemilia
They are prohibited from suing each other and Bravo by their contracts.
That is an interesting theory I never thought of because of the lawsuit in the Orange County defamation case between Jim Belino vs. Tamra Judge and Shannon Beador. You may be right with regard to Denise and Brandy. If this is the case, I don't know how Denise was able to enforce the cease and desist. Bravo will most likely revise their contracts accordingly in the future.

I thought the season with Panty gate was contrived, then we had to watch through Puppy Gate to get to Denise/Brandi did they/didn't they story line. Don't care who people sleep with and the first part of the season seemed plotless from my recollection. I do really like Sutton which is an about face from my original reaction.

Pretty sure this is it for me with RHOBH. It's not about LVP leaving previously but there are quite a few that I would love to see gone. And the obvious solution is to quit watching. I did love the eye candy but it isn't worth the soap opera acting

Reactions: 1LV and limom
there was probably something between Denise and Brandi, but like other here, I don't really care to know the details - the whole storyline was a waste of time.
But do agree that Denise kind of opened the door with her open talk about the husband.

There is just so much else they could focus on and film.

Who knows if any of it is true but IF it is I am solidly team Denise about the dinner party conversation. I don't care how she talks in adults only spaces it was her house and she had every right to ask them to tone down the conversation near the kids table. If they had just stopped and apologized it would have been over. But of course they needed the drama (manufactured or not) for the season that wasn't going to happen!

Erika was out of line to proclaim that because Denise’s kids have her and Charlie as parents they heard worst.
Excuse me lady, you could not be bothered raising your own son and you worked at a strip club, who are you to give morality’s lessons?
Plus, when she said they already knew about threesomes and might have participated and then changed at the reunion to proclaim that she spoke about teenagers in general, that was really uncool.
I liked Erika at first, but now she buggs.
This is why I am glad that Denise is leaving, I like her and I want to continue liking her... I was very disappointed that Denise’s daddy was not on the show. He is a true cat daddy and their relationship speaks volumes on what type of human being Denise is...

Did anyone watch Paris Hilton’ s documentary? She outs her mother for the piece of crap that she really is apparently...

Erika was out of line to proclaim that because Denise’s kids have her and Charlie as parents they heard worst.
Excuse me lady, you could not be bothered raising your own son and you worked at a strip club, who are you to give morality’s lessons?
Plus, when she said they already knew about threesomes and might have participated and then changed at the reunion to proclaim that she spoke about teenagers in general, that was really uncool.
I liked Erika at first, but now she buggs.
This is why I am glad that Denise is leaving, I like her and I want to continue liking her... I was very disappointed that Denise’s daddy was not on the show. He is a true cat daddy and their relationship speaks volumes on what type of human being Denise is...

Did anyone watch Paris Hilton’ s documentary? She outs her mother for the piece of crap that she really is apparently...

I haven't seen it, but would like to - I'll have to go and look it up and watch.

Erika had never been a very good fit with the other ladies. To me, she's always been to guarded with her life, only seems to want to promote Erika Jane.
And what happened to that career? We used to hear nothing but Erika Jane, but it seems the last couple of seasons, it's fallen by the wayside.
She's always seems to only tolerate the other ladies, never really their friend.
I often think she says things to just try and be cool and relevant.

I haven't seen it, but would like to - I'll have to go and look it up and watch.

Erika had never been a very good fit with the other ladies. To me, she's always been to guarded with her life, only seems to want to promote Erika Jane.
And what happened to that career? We used to hear nothing but Erika Jane, but it seems the last couple of seasons, it's fallen by the wayside.
She's always seems to only tolerate the other ladies, never really their friend.
I often think she says things to just try and be cool and relevant.
She ought to be guarded with these co workers, imo.
That is the main difference with this cast and New York for example, none of the women are really friends, imo (and have very little in common)
Erika is funny/gangster only in her interviews other than that zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Nene became crazed by the notoriety however she was always funny same with Bethany and her zingers.
Of course Ramona is funny despite herself.
So far Sutton has a quirky low key shady sense of humour. I likeeee

She ought to be guarded with these co workers, imo.
That is the main difference with this cast and New York for example, none of the women are really friends, imo (and have very little in common)
Erika is funny/gangster only in her interviews other than that zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Nene became crazed by the notoriety however she was always funny same with Bethany and her zingers.
Of course Ramona is funny despite herself.
So far Sutton has a quirky low key shady sense of humour. I likeeee

I think that is one of the things I love about Ramona. She always thinks she is being wise and smart, but she's not and that keeps us amused.
I always liked Nene, but agree, less so once she got to full of herself.
Always found Bethany a bit too sharp for me, her comments were usually a bit to close to the edge, but the same, she wasn't so sharp the first couple of seasons.
And of course LVP - queen of the sting.

Tbh I don't watch it, but if I flip around and it comes up, the obvious cosmetic surgery that makes them look sightly weird and alien without any real expressions, and the fact that they all get caught up in pointless dramas, I usually just want to shake them and ask if they don't consider joining us in the real world. I hope it is scripted, on the other hand, whoever writes the script possibly needs a shake too.

• Haha
Reactions: soul2squeeze