Random Chats and Pics

What kind of bag?

The thicker and luxurious leather on a lot of Coach has such a wonderful feeling, but I know I won’t use it due to the heavier weight. Same goes for a lot of Chloes.

P.s. I hope the right buyer comes along soon for your bag[emoji106][emoji106].
It's from the Coach Legacy 2006 Anniversary collection. They are all heavy. I had one that was 4 pounds!
Thanks! I've always admired this beauty. I can't be bothered to lift a flap to get into my bag [emoji38] so I'm in the process of getting rid of a lot of bags that have flaps. I just sadly listed my Coach X Rodarte courier because of the flap even though I love how it looks!
I love flap bags! But not couriers because of the tail. I find it easier to lift a flap than unzip a zipper, which sometimes takes two hands.

Charlie used to be skinny and he got fat after moving in with us. The vet at his last visit said, oh he hasn't missed a meal in awhile! [emoji38] I don't get out much in the cold weather so he will remain fat till the weather warms up. Lol! At least he gets a little more exercise from playing with his new buddy Pablo. Lol!

Charlie is just in “insulation mode” a la SSSSSSSSSSMM!!

Thanks! I've always admired this beauty. I can't be bothered to lift a flap to get into my bag [emoji38] so I'm in the process of getting rid of a lot of bags that have flaps. I just sadly listed my Coach X Rodarte courier because of the flap even though I love how it looks!

I just looked up this bag—it’s pretty gorgeous!!

Kudos to you for selling Closet Squatters—I’ll get there one day [emoji16][emoji23][emoji38].

It's from the Coach Legacy 2006 Anniversary collection. They are all heavy. I had one that was 4 pounds!

I love flap bags! But not couriers because of the tail. I find it easier to lift a flap than unzip a zipper, which sometimes takes two hands.
Whateve, we have talked about this courier style before! You can't call something a tail that hangs in the front like that! I will always refer this bag as the "well hung" bag! [emoji38][emoji38] This pic is for those who don't know what I'm talking about. [emoji16]IMG_20190123_115722741.jpeg

Whateve, we have talked about this courier style before! You can't call something a tail that hangs in the front like that! I will always refer this bag as the "well hung" bag! [emoji38][emoji38] This pic is for those who don't know what I'm talking about. [emoji16]View attachment 4319171
I was being polite!

Whateve, we have talked about this courier style before! You can't call something a tail that hangs in the front like that! I will always refer this bag as the "well hung" bag! [emoji38][emoji38] This pic is for those who don't know what I'm talking about. [emoji16]View attachment 4319171

Now I can’t unsee it [emoji16][emoji23][emoji38].

Yeah, weight of bag is probably my number 1 factor in purchase decision. Though I sometimes think if I LOVE a bag, it feels lighter when I’m at the register. This new gadget will ruin that illusion for sure, lol.

Do you find Bleecker flaps heavy? In getting rid of those too.
No I don't. I love my Bleecker flaps. I just weighed one. I didn't bother taking off the purse charm. It weighs 1 pound 14 ounces! I find the shoulder drop makes a difference in how the weight is distributed. I have trouble with some vintage bags, especially those with the skinnier straps. I can't wear a heavy bag crossbody. The heavier the bag, the shorter the strap I need.

1df1a2d5e3238fb64885cacbae86d804.jpg

0.7lbs for the Noe Bb [emoji106][emoji106].