Random Chats and Pics

Now that you have the cool gadget what have you determined is the ideal bag weight for you, empty?

Ideally about 1lb. Due to chronic back problems and my marathon shopping ways, I try to keep daily bag to about 3ish lbs. That is my ideal, but I’m guessing I carry closer to 5lbs, esp in a larger bag.

I could start a new TPF trend—instead of WIMB, we can do HMMBW (how much my bag weighs).

Lol, if only I can part with it — can’t. A year ago, FP gave me a $600 quote—still couldn’t part with my precious.

You should probably build it a little Closet Squatter Shrine (maybe inside a nicely ventilated model car acrylic box—so it doesn’t get dust, but materials can still breathe).

Ideally about 1lb. Due to chronic back problems and my marathon shopping ways, I try to keep daily bag to about 3ish lbs. That is my ideal, but I’m guessing I carry closer to 5lbs, esp in a larger bag.

I could start a new TPF trend—instead of WIMB, we can do HMMBW (how much my bag weighs).

How much does Burrito weigh?

I don't like heavy bags either and I don't carry much. I just find it cumbersome. I should get me one of those. I used to have one for luggage. When I travel overseas I love to shop and I hate to pay the baggage weight overage fees.

And that's a great idea for another thread, lol

You should probably build it a little Closet Squatter Shrine (maybe inside a nicely ventilated model car acrylic box—so it doesn’t get dust, but materials can still breathe).

I should get a clear CC-inspired bag that you all have — just to showcase this piece (of course, might make me a target for purse snatcher if someone recognizes its resale “value”, lol)

Someone asked me to weigh a bag last night. I did it on my postal scale. It was over 2 pounds. She didn't buy.

What kind of bag?

The thicker and luxurious leather on a lot of Coach has such a wonderful feeling, but I know I won’t use it due to the heavier weight. Same goes for a lot of Chloes.

P.s. I hope the right buyer comes along soon for your bag[emoji106][emoji106].

How much does Burrito weigh?

Bahaha, I seriously thought about weighing him with the luggage scale last nite, but I don’t want to hurt him (Although I could put him in a carrier and weigh the carrier, but that’s too much production). Last visit at vet puts him about 21lbs. I can barely carry him up and down the stairs.

I don't like heavy bags either and I don't carry much. I just find it cumbersome. I should get me one of those. I used to have one for luggage. When I travel overseas I love to shop and I hate to pay the baggage weight overage fees.

And that's a great idea for another thread, lol

Kind of expensive for regular price, but reasonable on sale. It’s still available on Nordi:
9b4909d6704c4fed87ad0de5fcdfd070.jpg

Bahaha, I seriously thought about weighing him with the luggage scale last nite, but I don’t want to hurt him (Although I could put him in a carrier and weigh the carrier, but that’s too much production). Last visit at vet puts him about 21lbs. I can barely carry him up and down the stairs.
Charlie used to be skinny and he got fat after moving in with us. The vet at his last visit said, oh he hasn't missed a meal in awhile! [emoji38] I don't get out much in the cold weather so he will remain fat till the weather warms up. Lol! At least he gets a little more exercise from playing with his new buddy Pablo. Lol!

I should get a clear CC-inspired bag that you all have — just to showcase this piece (of course, might make me a target for purse snatcher if someone recognizes its resale “value”, lol)

You should get the CC dupe anyways—it’s a fun bag that can take plenty of abuse (hello rain). I hope purse snatching is not a huge concern for you in SF!! And the blue MP is pretty rare, so hopefully non LV enthusiasts won’t readily recognize it.

Last edited: