Random Chats and Pics

So I randomly bought a luggage scale, and it came today. A few days ago, someone from the Dolce thread asked me to weigh my bag, and I told her I’d do it when I get my scale.

I did it 3x to confirm accuracy. I’m going to stick right here even though I don’t think anyone here has a Dolce or is interested.

I think tomorrow I’ll weigh some more bags for science, lol.

Good nite Chat Buddies.
2f556b7afafb252ddab2415a37efe0e3.jpg

It’s 1.5lbs empty, with the crossbody attached.
This would be a really interesting chart! All the different bag weights and brands.....I'd look. :smile:

So I randomly bought a luggage scale, and it came today. A few days ago, someone from the Dolce thread asked me to weigh my bag, and I told her I’d do it when I get my scale.

I did it 3x to confirm accuracy. I’m going to stick right here even though I don’t think anyone here has a Dolce or is interested.

Good nite Chat Buddies.

Is that a Sicily? [emoji848]

You know I love this bag of yours (and that fab mod shot of yours with it) :smile:

Good nite Chat Buddies.

SBD — add the fur for something EXTRA :smile:. I am ready for the dance number that you two will do.

I just had a thought.....does this mean DH has to be Olivia Newton John? 'Cause I don't think I wanna see DH in those hot pants. :lol:

I just had a thought.....does this mean DH has to be Olivia Newton John? 'Cause I don't think I wanna see DH in those hot pants. :lol:

Wait, you mean Fancy-fur didn’t volunteer to wear hot pants? This could be his signature look—Fancy-fur with hot pants (kinda like that old song that had the line “shawty had them apple bottom jeans, and boots with the fur....”).

Time to hit up favorite Gucci SA for some hot pants for your DH[emoji6][emoji6].

ATB — a digital blue MP is going for $995 on FP!! That is the highest ever — I have only seen it at $850 ish before — and those go pretty quick too. Crazy or greedy!!!

Wow!!! Well, I guess that’s basic economics for ya—supply and demand. You got a hot little MP there. At this rate, you could exchange it for a purse pretty soon.

Good nite Chat Buddies.

Now that you have the cool gadget what have you determined is the ideal bag weight for you, empty?

ATB — a digital blue MP is going for $995 on FP!! That is the highest ever — I have only seen it at $850 ish before — and those go pretty quick too. Crazy or greedy!!!
That is crazy and greedy!!! I mean I think it's a lovely combo and that LV should reissue it! That would kill those greedy resellers :lol:

Wow!!! Well, I guess that’s basic economics for ya—supply and demand. You got a hot little MP there. At this rate, you could exchange it for a purse pretty soon.

Lol, if only I can part with it — can’t. A year ago, FP gave me a $600 quote—still couldn’t part with my precious.