Random Chats and Pics

Thanks, IM. :heart: I think the ME charm would be great on the same pattern District. I'd just want color or other pattern with it (ribbons would give you more choices than bandeau here). You can pull out fibers with tweezers, too....it's super easy and takes 2 seconds! Also, I didn't answer your other question, but I have no issue with the depth/slight roundedness of the circle charm. I like a little puffy. (see the giant puffy pink heart! lol)

Thank you, ATB! :loveeyes: I generally always do some form of this if I'm only wearing one brooch, to make it EXTRA. :lol:

Thanks again SBD :smile:

That's an interesting combo that I never would have thought of! Looks yummy H999!
I make this recipe but I put 2 cups of sugar instead of 2 1/4. Also I don't like super strong cinnamon flavor so I cut that too to only 1 tsp. I want to try this with Splenda or something similar next time. Haven't decided what though. Any sweetener recommendation that works good for baking?

I make this recipe but I put 2 cups of sugar instead of 2 1/4. Also I don't like super strong cinnamon flavor so I cut that too to only 1 tsp. I want to try this with Splenda or something similar next time. Haven't decided what though. Any sweetener recommendation that works good for baking?
I like Swerve sweetener for baking. You can get it on Amazon or somewhere like Whole Foods or Sprouts. I also ike that you can get it in a powdered version for things like frosting.

So a little Tuesday humor for you....

You all know how big my hair can get, just on a regular basis. I took this mod shot today, on my way to the salon (to show the [emoji175]charm in action, but it shows my hair, too).

7f28ddc40fe8c180d7380aeaba363895.jpg

After the my cut, I usually run home and wash my hair, because I’m all itchy and hair is everywhere. Today, the salon owner was visiting, so my hairdresser whispered she was going to put product in my hair (which we never do)....I think to show him that she’s mentioning the product line. I didn’t pay much attention, because most products don’t hold my hair in any style. Except for this one, which made my hair dry in the “wet look”, with a greaser haircut all plastered down. I drove home, and my whole family was like, “What the heck is wrong with your hair?!?” and burst out laughing. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

b4ec42bead236621ae9a1a0f8de66487.jpg
Stay Golden, Ponyboy. I must say you are the most adorable greaser I've ever seen.

I love the randomness if this thread.... just happened across it!