Random Chats and Pics

Got it :smile:. Thank you SBD. I will look into some ribbons, bandeaus, etc to use — a good use of my time since I am back on a bag ban/pause again. Appreciate your most awesome advice — need to pay you for your styling expertise somehow (let me think about how :smile:, if you were nearby, a loaf or two of zucchini bread to start with, lol).
You got my number, sister! ;) I still haven't made any zucchini bread. :lol: Like GL, I do accept peanut butter also, but perhaps a little less than a barrel?

Here’s a pic of frayed edge ribbons (I have a super frayed satin one, but don’t know where it is!) used with a brooch, @GeorginaLavender. Sorry to be so late....I forgot. [emoji33] I just make the ribbons different lengths, and cut the angle on each end of the ribbon. Then I grab the ribbon end and just pull the fibers out to fray the end a little. Easy peasy! [emoji4]

435fd664ae10638360b4bd2303ccf6e2.jpg

dfb8244ba3f56cf741357f43c59e281c.jpg
Love this look!!! Wow, there is an art to ribbon fraying. Another question, would a ME charm on the ME District be too matchy matchy? I have always loved that bag.

Here’s a pic of frayed edge ribbons (I have a super frayed satin one, but don’t know where it is!) used with a brooch, @GeorginaLavender. Sorry to be so late....I forgot. [emoji33] I just make the ribbons different lengths, and cut the angle on each end of the ribbon. Then I grab the ribbon end and just pull the fibers out to fray the end a little. Easy peasy! [emoji4]

435fd664ae10638360b4bd2303ccf6e2.jpg

dfb8244ba3f56cf741357f43c59e281c.jpg
That's a great idea and it really pops the brooch and makes it look more modern!

Love this look!!! Wow, there is an art to ribbon fraying. Another question, would a ME charm on the ME District be too matchy matchy? I have always loved that bag.
Thanks, IM. :heart: I think the ME charm would be great on the same pattern District. I'd just want color or other pattern with it (ribbons would give you more choices than bandeau here). You can pull out fibers with tweezers, too....it's super easy and takes 2 seconds! Also, I didn't answer your other question, but I have no issue with the depth/slight roundedness of the circle charm. I like a little puffy. (see the giant puffy pink heart! lol)

That's a great idea and it really pops the brooch and makes it look more modern!
Thank you, ATB! :loveeyes: I generally always do some form of this if I'm only wearing one brooch, to make it EXTRA. :lol:

So jealous. I bought zucchini but haven’t had time to make it yet. The grating always makes my arm tired (yes, I am out of shape).
Lol mine too! In just about 30 seconds my arms are tired. Back in the day at work there was a method that required shaking the test samples for 3 minutes! They were the longest three minutes ever! [emoji38] Whoever got that product assigned, always had to ask people to help if there were too many samples!

Last edited: