QVC Time! Who's here?

So my QVC Tobi tote in blush/midnight just arrived today and she is gorgeous. The leather is much more substantial that the past Tobi totes and the lining of this bag is the pink gingham instead of the red fabric of older Tobis. The color combo is really pretty. Ive never had or been drawn to color blocking before this one. I adore her and she's staying here with me!
Ill photo her when I have a chance and when I can figure out what the heck happened to my photo bucket site :annoyed:
Congrats I:heart:hb! I'm so happy she's gorgeous! Sounds like a bag I "need". :smile:
I can't wait to see pics!

I have about 80 dooney and bourke bags and about ten of other designers.
I’d love to sell some but I’m not a eBay person and I would not sell so cheaply as I take great care of my bags.
EIGHTY :amazed: That's a lot!! Do you have a favorite? I just bought my 3rd. I started with the Saffiano Brielle. I love that bag. Last week I bought the Flo Small Satchel to use when I get dressed and yesterday I took advantage of the outlet Pebble sale and bought the Pebble Extra Large Courtney to use mostly for travel. Do you get to wear all your bags?

I have about 80 dooney and bourke bags and about ten of other designers.
I’d love to sell some but I’m not a eBay person and I would not sell so cheaply as I take great care of my bags.
Enjoy your collection. Don't worry about the money spent in the past. Concentrate on the pleasure the handbags give you and making good choices (for yourself) from here on forward.

If I can limit my handbag purchases to 1 a month, I'll consider it a major success. I haven't achieved this goal yet, but I'm doing better than I was last year.... so that's progress. As long as Dooney and Brhamin don't start offering really good discounts (50% or more) then I'll be safe/
When the pile those discounts on top of the beautiful colors and styles, I weaken. Right now I want some Caribbean blue and some amethyst to add to my Dooney collection (love those colors and don't have the 'exact' same shades yet) and something in Vertigris (a stuuning blue green) from Brhamin. And the new jade from Dooney is very pretty too.

I moved to a mobile home park and my doozies are shoved in a closet.
My old home they had my daughters old room to themselves. It’s a adjustment.
I guess I don’t have a favorite. They all have a special thing about them.
I just bought and returned the Qvc Kipling in rose gold.
I realized that I’m a dooney girl and that’s that.
I’ll give my kors bag to my daughter.
It’s almost impossible to wear them all so I’m trying to not buy anymore.
It’s very hard to look away and not go to the outlet that is 30 minutes away!

Enjoy your collection. Don't worry about the money spent in the past. Concentrate on the pleasure the handbags give you and making good choices (for yourself) from here on forward.

If I can limit my handbag purchases to 1 a month, I'll consider it a major success. I haven't achieved this goal yet, but I'm doing better than I was last year.... so that's progress. As long as Dooney and Brhamin don't start offering really good discounts (50% or more) then I'll be safe/
When the pile those discounts on top of the beautiful colors and styles, I weaken. Right now I want some Caribbean blue and some amethyst to add to my Dooney collection (love those colors and don't have the 'exact' same shades yet) and something in Vertigris (a stuuning blue green) from Brhamin. And the new jade from Dooney is very pretty too.
The Caribbean blue is so pretty on the website.... I might have to cave and order something in that color !

I hear you.... I live 5 minutes from an outlet. Sooooo dangerously tempting.

I Maile my Fossil to my daughter. I'm waiting for her phone call today :angel:

Good luck to you on achieving your goal. I'm sure it is very hard to deal with. I'm new and experiencing the desire to buy more too. {previously I have never bought more than 1 handbag a season..usually longer intervals than that. What is Brhamin? I've never heard of them. I just went to their site. The leather looks scrumptious.