QVC Time! Who's here?

It seems that lots of Dooney lovers are also Brahmin handbag lovers. Maybe it's because we appreciate the quality.

Since our 'conversation' over the last few days about Brahmin, I was inspired to change out of my red Dooney (second red Dooney this month to celebrate Valentines day) and into a Brahmin handbag.
I chose a dark metallic grey medium Duxbury in the Melbourne croco pattern. I wanted to get one more wearing out of it before I crave all the
spring colors. BTW, my red Brahmin cosmetic case does not fit standing on it's side, the medium Duxbury isn't tall enough and this cosmetic case is a bit too long. Everything I need to carry fits in the medium Dux, without crowding, but not much extra room.

I'm sorry I can't post pictures, but I want to describe the patterning on this handbag because it is the kind of thing to be aware of especially when making a phone purchase. I did ask for pictures of both the front and the back of the bag (from the outlet) before I bought the bag, so I knew what I was getting. The sale price was excellent, and I liked the bag and the color and the pattern 'issues' didn't bother me as much as I thought they would.

But if I had not known in advance, it would have been an unhappy surprise. The pattern on the front of the handbag is well placed, although there is no oval croco medallion. But on the back of the handbag the pattern is slanted.... not straight up and down. And the pattern is not centered either. Since this pattern strangeness is on the back of the handbag, it doesn't bother me. And although I generally like a certain regularity and order to patterns, in this case it just seems interesting to look at, rather than wrong. It's almost like the front and back are intentionally different, and I know this wasn't done on purpose.

Sometimes Brahmin uses a solid color on the back of a handbag and a stripe or other print on the front. The back color is part of the color used on the front, so it looks well designed and gives the bag some added versatility.... you can wear it either side out.
That is great information to know! Thank you for taking the time to tell this to me. I will definitely keep your post handy when I shop their site. I would never have known to look for all the specifics you told me about. Thank you very much :heart:

I can’t stand these Qvc shows!
They are like looking at puppies!
I need to win the lottery!!
Such beautiful colors!
I see the next shows are March 23?
The shows start at midnight.
We know what that means!