Question: Hobo Straps & Morning After Bags..?

Glad I was able to help :smile:

Also, if you are wearing the handles on your shoulder, I find that if I pull the outside handle over the inside handle so the handles are crossed, it doesn't slip as easily. Hope that makes sense!

Susanf - I tried this method also, before the strap came :yes: but with the strap now, like you said, just throw on my shoulder and go. Very convenient.

Good - glad to hear it works like I was hoping! :woot:

The strap really looks really nice on the bag - not at all like an afterthought. I'm anxious to see it on my tangy MAM with the new hardware.

OMG! It's beautiful! I've ordered a tangy and an onyx for my two MAMs - how long did it take yours to come in? I cannot WAIT! How wonderful! I knew it would look like this but wasn't perfectly sure - this cements it! WHOO HOO!!!!!

I got my strap yesterday ;) I ordered the hobo strap instead of the Elisha strap due to I'm not fond of long straps. The reason I ordered is, although I can carry under my shoulder with the original handles but one keeps sliding off, I find it annoying, maybe it's just me LOL

Here's how a MAM with the Hobo Strap:

IMG_2845-1.jpg

When not up, it doesn't drop all the way to the bottom of the bag, maybe some people like it, maybe some not, I'm okay, I think it adds a little look to it:

IMG_2843-1.jpg

Okay, me modeling it, please excuse my "loungewear" look and the blurry photo, I tried using the camera's flash and was unsuccessful, but you can get the idea how it looks on your shoulder :lol::

IMG_2844-1.jpg

OMG! It's beautiful! I've ordered a tangy and an onyx for my two MAMs - how long did it take yours to come in? I cannot WAIT! How wonderful! I knew it would look like this but wasn't perfectly sure - this cements it! WHOO HOO!!!!!

I ordered the strap on 03/19, it was more than 2 weeks but I think it's worth it, no complaints. =D

I got my strap yesterday ;) I ordered the hobo strap instead of the Elisha strap due to I'm not fond of long straps. The reason I ordered is, although I can carry under my shoulder with the original handles but one keeps sliding off, I find it annoying, maybe it's just me LOL

Here's how a MAM with the Hobo Strap:

IMG_2845-1.jpg

When not up, it doesn't drop all the way to the bottom of the bag, maybe some people like it, maybe some not, I'm okay, I think it adds a little look to it:

IMG_2843-1.jpg

Okay, me modeling it, please excuse my "loungewear" look and the blurry photo, I tried using the camera's flash and was unsuccessful, but you can get the idea how it looks on your shoulder :lol::

IMG_2844-1.jpg

Olivia! You strap looks gorgeous! I thought it wouldn't look good so i didn't bother. Plus the MAB fits on my shoulder perfectly, but you know what?! Your strap look GORGEOUS! Now i MUST order one! Thanks for the pic, your Midnight/pewter bag is beautiful! I love the pewter bottom too! :yes:

I love that hobo strap on your bag!! Thanks so much for the great pics also!! I am convinced now, I must have both.
I ordered my pewter strap on 3/18 and I am still waiting... Hopefully it will be here soon and in the meantime I will drool over yours.

Hello all! I ordered my first RM last night!! I totally bit the bullet and talked myself into it~LOL!
I got a Tangy MAM~a!! I am beyond excited!:yahoo:It should arrive Monday!

Now onto my concerns.....I'm worried about the length of the straps and if they will fit on my shoulder. I guess I'm moderately skinny. The drop length says it's 7". Does the bag slouch a little so that it increases the drop length a little??
And does anyone have pics of their Tangy mama w/ the hobo strap? I did a search and read that a few were going to order one.
I may just go ahead and order one.....

TIA! :flowers:

YAY CONGRATS!!!!!!

Beautiful bag.

Unrelated question: Is your name really Nola? Or are you a Scarlett Johannson fan? I love her...your user name is like her Match Point character

Thanks fendi!!! I am soooo excited! I can't believe it will be here monday!
I am a Scarlett fan and i love Match Point~~yup, it's her character's name. ;0)
BTW~ you're the only one that's picked up on that!