Question: Hobo Straps & Morning After Bags..?

Hello all! I ordered my first RM last night!! I totally bit the bullet and talked myself into it~LOL!
I got a Tangy MAM~a!! I am beyond excited!:yahoo:It should arrive Monday!

Now onto my concerns.....I'm worried about the length of the straps and if they will fit on my shoulder. I guess I'm moderately skinny. The drop length says it's 7". Does the bag slouch a little so that it increases the drop length a little??
And does anyone have pics of their Tangy mama w/ the hobo strap? I did a search and read that a few were going to order one.
I may just go ahead and order one.....

TIA! :flowers:

Congratulations! It is a beautiful bag - you will :heart: it!

You shouldn't have any problem with the straps fitting on your shoulder - the bag does slouch a little.

I don't have a pic, but I have the hobo strap for my tangy MAM. It looks very nice on the bag. If you have to carry the bag for a long period of time, it is very comfortable. It is also easy to grab the hobo strap and swing the bag onto your shoulder. For short periods of time, I prefer to carry it by the handles or on my arm as the bag is more visible. When your not using the hobo strap, it does lay very nicely over the bag. You should definitely consider it, especially since it won't always be available.

Here is a link to the thread containing olivia56's picture of her MAM with the hobo strap:

http://forum.purseblog.com/rebecca-minkoff/question-hobo-straps-and-morning-after-bags-276807.html

Hope this helps!

I ordered and received the hobo strap for my tangy MAM, but when I received it I thought it was way too wide - and it would not stay on my shoulder at all. I sent it back, Catalina credited my account, and I canceled the order for the other hobo strap I wanted. I think they are worthless. When I order a strap for my MAMs again it will be the longer strap. JMHO.

thank you ladies! i am still considering the hobo strap.
i should probably wait till i get the bag in my hands and then decide.
i don't think i will mind the wider strap b/c i have a coach bag w/ a wide strap.
does anyone know when they won't be available anymore??
i will post pics when i get it!!

Congratulations! It is a beautiful bag - you will :heart: it!

You shouldn't have any problem with the straps fitting on your shoulder - the bag does slouch a little.

I don't have a pic, but I have the hobo strap for my tangy MAM. It looks very nice on the bag. If you have to carry the bag for a long period of time, it is very comfortable. It is also easy to grab the hobo strap and swing the bag onto your shoulder. For short periods of time, I prefer to carry it by the handles or on my arm as the bag is more visible. When your not using the hobo strap, it does lay very nicely over the bag. You should definitely consider it, especially since it won't always be available.

Here is a link to the thread containing olivia56's picture of her MAM with the hobo strap:

http://forum.purseblog.com/rebecca-minkoff/question-hobo-straps-and-morning-after-bags-276807.html

Hope this helps!

susan~ would it be possible to see pics of your tangy mam w/ the hobo strap? and maybe a modeling pic?? pretty please?:flowers:

I really want one of these for my older version of the MA in royal and brown basketweave... but i'm pretty sure they dont' make the brown basketweave anymore :sad: