Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

This might just be my favourite tiara ever.
The briolettes , tear drops, are hanging and shimmer when worn , stunning effect, dainty while the kokoshniks have a magnificent solid wall of diamonds look

i don’t think it is in the queen’s personal collection, the Duchess of Fife was a Queen Victoria grandaughter, so the tiara has a royal history, it was sold by the Fife family and bought back by the nation rather than the Queen herself

i bet this is one that was on Mm’s short list of must-wear tiaras

Two (or three?) more tidbits via Low:

1. Invictus was indeed Harry's idea after he saw something similar in the US. Obviously he had a team to work on it, but he came up with wanting to do this.

2. When on royal tour pre-Ghoul, each day was finished with a shared meal and drinks, and the more interesting part: Harry never drank alcohol while on royal tour. Nobody with a serious alcohol problem can just go off it for days and weeks at a time just because. So...why did the Ghoul feel the need to feed the press she made Harry stop drinking and the BRF was oh so grateful to her?

Sad that Rolling Stone is also part of the Harkle publicity machine now :sad:

I thought Spare was starting from Diana's death? Conflicting info: now this says it includes his childhood. And yes, they are really trying to push the narrative that Sparry is literate enough to write a book.
While there are many unauthorized biographies online about Prince Harry and the Royal Family, Spare is the first official memoir from the Duke of Sussex. Written by the Prince himself, the book is expected to touch on everything from his childhood growing up as part of the Royal Family, to the death of his mother Princess Diana, to his new life in America with wife Meghan Markle and their two kids.

Hedging their bets over whether or not Sparry will do a book tour.
Other than the cover and publisher’s notes, few other details have been released about Spare, though the notoriously-guarded Harry may give a few interviews to promote the book. He and Markle famously sat down with Oprah in a tell-all interview last year, though it’s not clear whether Harry will do the same again this time around for his book.

How the Stone has fallen (and full of moss)

The briolettes , tear drops, are hanging and shimmer when worn , stunning effect, dainty while the kokoshniks have a magnificent solid wall of diamonds look

i don’t think it is in the queen’s personal collection, the Duchess of Fife was a Queen Victoria grandaughter, so the tiara has a royal history, it was sold by the Fife family and bought back by the nation rather than the Queen herself

i bet this is one that was on Mm’s short list of must-wear tiaras

I think they didn't sell it per se but offered it to the UK for settling inheritance tax when the 3. Duke of Fife died in 2015.

Ok I have a wild imagination …. I think I have this one figured out … allowance for Doria Ragland
1. WHY? That is obvious - so she does not go to the press. Bet she has a tale to tell. DR has NEVER been interviewed …
2. WHEN? It started before wedding, so, that DR would not endanger the wedding. It continues because MM has something to hide - that could jeopardize her standing in business deals, divorce, custody issues
3. HOW? MM set up an LLC for DR - some sort of wellness gig, that has no obvious clients , services etc . Setting up an LLC takes time and money … it was done for a reason
Archewell pays the LLC for wellness services rendered eg babysitting, and gets to deduct the allowance as a business expense
By paying her off, Zed also gets to trot her out now and then to reinforce WOC credentials. If Zed ever adopts a child from Africa, that child will also become part of her WOC arsenal. Call me cynical, but Doria isn't going to be around forever, so Zed needs a back-up POC to flash around. If she had really embraced her black identity, she wouldn't have Markled her Ragland relatives.

Who would pay 300K for a polo experience with Nacho?:amazed: Does it include a photo-op with Hazz and TW?

I wonder if he/she will be able to enjoy the 'gift' without being asked to make a donation to ArchW or to any other comparable foundation. Does Nacho also have a non-profit foundation? I'm probably becoming too suspicious of the Harkles' friends/acquaintances. :lol:
I thought the same thing. It says in the description that NM will donate 10k to a charity, forget the name but it is not Archewell.

I have bought the Dolce and Gabbana pasta so I could reuse the packaging… the long spaghetti came wrapped in this really pretty paper… It was at TJ Maxx or Homegoods lol. I figure I’ll use it to decorate my pantry if I can ever afford to redo the kitchen (and get a pantry…)

I wish I could afford the appliances…. They‘re so soooo stupid expensive and not practical…
I have not seen D&G pasta at my Home Goods yet but I always make a a beeline to the sauce/pasta shelves and get very "how dare you-like" feeling when I see that others have discovered my "special" place (uh, those are all mine).

Ok so this is really NOT off-topic--I saw some teas tins with the awful duo's wedding pic on them. Did not put those in my cart for sure. Kinda creepy seeing pics of those 2 out in boring suburbia.

Oooh--spoiler alert please! :P I have not seen the catalog yet and maybe that fridge is just what my tiny little kitchen needs.

Or maybe not. :biggrin:
Just $50,000 (and triple points!) Also - read the reviews. :lol:

Hi!
A friendly reminder to stick to Harry and Meghan, a little off topic is natural, but not for pages. Let's stick to topic please. No politics, discussion about members, etc…. :tender:

We’re getting complaints everyday of how off topic this thread is, I don’t have time to sift through the posts and delete one by one as I don’t read this thread. Please stay on topic, a little OT is normal but it’s a persistent complaint in this thread so please be more cognizant. :tender: