Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Of course, the Fife tiara may be more to my liking.

ETA: Composed of nearly 200 carats of diamonds, this majestic tiara was given to Queen Victoria's granddaughter Princess Louise as a wedding gift from her husband in 1889. It features hundreds of exquisite diamonds ranging from one to ten carats, including a set of beautiful pear-shaped diamonds set on tiny pivots which would have dazzled onlookers when worn.

Wow! What's going on? Are we having a tiara party today? Is TW getting a tiara? Is she getting anything from QE? By the way, this tiara is stunning!

My neighbor gets the NM catalog and when she's done she tosses it over to me. I do love looking at all the ridiculous gifts. :loveeyes: A great guilty pleasure to enjoy with a cup of hot cocoa.:P
The NM catalog used to make me feel good just by showing what I saved by not purchasing its items.

Who would buy a Dolce and Gabbana's Refrigerator? :huh:

Last edited:
Either you all have gotten slow on the draw, or I missed the very serious discussion of the virtues of the tiara MM could replace her loss with in this year’s Neimans Xmas catalog. :biggrin:
View attachment 5647034
If the tiara is too much for Hazz, he could give TW the car. She could drive the kids to school after preparing their breakfast or lunch boxes (or whatever she said she does on her podcast).

1667696232014.png

The NM catalog used to make me feel good just by showing what I saved by not purchasing its items.

Who would buy a Dolce and Gabbana's Refrigerator? :huh:

I have bought the Dolce and Gabbana pasta so I could reuse the packaging… the long spaghetti came wrapped in this really pretty paper… It was at TJ Maxx or Homegoods lol. I figure I’ll use it to decorate my pantry if I can ever afford to redo the kitchen (and get a pantry…)

I wish I could afford the appliances…. They‘re so soooo stupid expensive and not practical…

NM has ‘owned’ BG for years. NM has sent out a coveted Christmas Catalog for years, too. Always fun to guess what the Dallas elite will buy their loved ones. People do actually flank down the mega bucks for those gifts. Is this why Hazz went to the FW rodeo? Looking for MM’s gift?

Neiman Marcus is famous for its outrageous annual Christmas Book catalog, where money is often no object, and the gifts offer the ultimate bragging rights. Every year, the luxury store offers up many ridiculously priced items and a few affordable luxury products we can all enjoy.

Among the most original and exclusive things in this year's book are: a $333,333 private basketball-court session with one of the most famous players; a $65,000 Paris trip where you customize your fragrance with a renowned perfumer, and a
$3.2 million rare diamond tiara.

But did you see this one? A personal polo experience with Nacho for $295K!!! I was just browsing this year's offerings.

Sad that Rolling Stone is also part of the Harkle publicity machine now :sad:

I thought Spare was starting from Diana's death? Conflicting info: now this says it includes his childhood. And yes, they are really trying to push the narrative that Sparry is literate enough to write a book.
While there are many unauthorized biographies online about Prince Harry and the Royal Family, Spare is the first official memoir from the Duke of Sussex. Written by the Prince himself, the book is expected to touch on everything from his childhood growing up as part of the Royal Family, to the death of his mother Princess Diana, to his new life in America with wife Meghan Markle and their two kids.

Hedging their bets over whether or not Sparry will do a book tour.
Other than the cover and publisher’s notes, few other details have been released about Spare, though the notoriously-guarded Harry may give a few interviews to promote the book. He and Markle famously sat down with Oprah in a tell-all interview last year, though it’s not clear whether Harry will do the same again this time around for his book.

I am starting up my GoFundMe as we speak and I respectfully ask everyone to pitch in a few bucks. Anyone who wishes to be one of my 11 guests for the experience, let me know. :lol:
Meeeee, meeeee, meeee, please pick meeeeee.

I thought Spare was starting from Diana's death? Conflicting info: now this says it includes his childhood. And yes, they are really trying to push the narrative that Sparry is literate enough to write a book.
While there are many unauthorized biographies online about Prince Harry and the Royal Family, Spare is the first official memoir from the Duke of Sussex. Written by the Prince himself, the book is expected to touch on everything from his childhood growing up as part of the Royal Family, to the death of his mother Princess Diana, to his new life in America with wife Meghan Markle and their two kids.

Other than the cover and publisher’s notes, few other details have been released about Spare, though the notoriously-guarded Harry may give a few interviews to promote the book. He and Markle famously sat down with Oprah in a tell-all interview last year, though it’s not clear whether Harry will do the same again this time around for his book.

We all know SparryHarry is not capable of writing his own book and he will most definitely not give interviews [unless it is for MM’s poddy]. The media needs a reality slap. :bagslap:

We all know SparryHarry is not capable of writing his own book and he will most definitely not give interviews [unless it is for MM’s poddy]. The media needs a reality slap. :bagslap:
I can totally see him giving an interview.

Host: And now, let's welcome our special guests - the Duke and Duchess of Sussex!
Cue applause
Host: So, Harry, may I call you Harry? You just published your autobiography. A riveting read, I must say!
Sparry: Yes.
Zed: We are very pleased that we have found like such resonance with the world like one compassionate act at a time. I told H, that's what I call him, you know. Like I said, I told H....

Who is their new agency? It may be someone with some sway at Rolling Stone.

I hope that the public's expectation of perfection in everything she does does not take a toll on her over time. I hope she has nights when she watches trashy TV while wearing sweats, eating delicious snacks, and texting with her sister and Mom, like a normal woman her age.

I think what Catherine has done very well is separate her job from her personal life. At her engagements, she is dressed impeccably, polite, follows all the protocol etc.

But what do we really know about her life when she is home? Not much. We don’t know her favourite colour, candles she likes, or even clothes she lounges around her home in.

And for that I am grateful. She has some privacy for herself and the kids, leaves an air of “mystery” around royal life, and isn’t merching like a instagram influencer.

I think she and William have found a good balance…. they do their jobs but don’t really talk about their home life. And if asked will answer generically/ or rephrase the question.

Meanwhile in California, we know WAY too much about them, the style of their home, the oat lattes, favourite candles etc. It’s the oversaturation which people now just don’t care (aside from us - the avid watchers - waiting for karma to hit hard…)