Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Now that the holiday season is nearly here, it's time for Claw to brag about how generous she and Haz are. How many Starbucks cards, cakes and packets of junk food this time? It's 50-50 on Thanksgiving whether Claw lists all the things she's thankful for, or uses the day to spew how horrible this country is (the one where she signed a 150 million dollar contract with Netflix and a 30 million dollar with Spotify, and where they got tens of millions for memoir advances). Yup, despite all that she's still a victim and we should feel sorry for her in her 19 bathroom mansion while we can enjoy our Butterball turkeys with our friends and families without pouting.
Nope, this time she will offer computer stands as holiday gifts.

She’s the CEO of how many employees though? If it’s a shell corporation it could be just her. Or maybe her and one or two others. Doria is an enigma because the press isn’t interested in her (unless she’s with Meghan).
Agree with you. Titles are overinflated, in marketing many people are eg. directors (to direct like 2-3 other ppl). My friend is CEO... of a small ecommerce, generating $60k turnaround monthly :biggrin:.
I also believe she doesn't know Meghan's secrets (why would she? She took off for many years so hard to imagine Megs sharing embarrassing secrets with her). Probably they a. didn't need another parent running to the press for a few bucks b. Doria supports the WOC narrative c. maybe she needed A parent by her side then and dad wasn't ...how to call it...presentable (not offending her dad here, just emulating her mindset).

I hope you can go back when they reopen.

We currently have a lottery in the US that is approaching $2 billion. I haven’t been on the back of a horse in years, but if I win I’m going to dust off my old boots and treat myself to the Nacho experience. :graucho: :lol:
In that case, I bet the Nacho experience will come with an invitation to a certain podcast.

Ok I have a wild imagination …. I think I have this one figured out … allowance for Doria Ragland
1. WHY? That is obvious - so she does not go to the press. Bet she has a tale to tell. DR has NEVER been interviewed …
2. WHEN? It started before wedding, so, that DR would not endanger the wedding. It continues because MM has something to hide - that could jeopardize her standing in business deals, divorce, custody issues
3. HOW? MM set up an LLC for DR - some sort of wellness gig, that has no obvious clients , services etc . Setting up an LLC takes time and money … it was done for a reason
Archewell pays the LLC for wellness services rendered eg babysitting, and gets to deduct the allowance as a business expense
I set up an LLC for my small business. It is quick, easy and not expensive. I was the sole proprietor. One reason to do it is so your business has its own tax ID and you aren't passing out your Social Security Number to everyone. My daughter did the same for the art that she sells. There is nothing nefarious about having an LLC in and of itself.

Last edited:
Yep. There is one in debt and can’t afford the food to put in it, but the one that transformed the refrigerator in a fish tank takes the cake imo.

Though, I think the refrigerator would look great in TW's room 'with a stripper pole'…

I love the vintage charm of the Smegs, but I'd need like three to accomodate my food storage needs. They are so small. Also, the D&G design causes me eye cancer.

Reaction GIF by The Weather Channel

Hedging their bets over whether or not Sparry will do a book tour. Other than the cover and publisher’s notes, few other details have been released about Spare, though the notoriously-guarded Harry may give a few interviews to promote the book. He and Markle famously sat down with Oprah in a tell-all interview last year, though it’s not clear whether Harry will do the same again this time around for his book.
"Notoriously guarded Harry"?!!? He's had oral diarrhea for over two years now!