Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

This could get entertaining....

It’s going to sting a bit :doh: but I think the service deserves better than H. He prioritised Beyoncé over their memorial service if I remember correctly?

When I was buying my kids dolls and such about 20 -25 years ago, there were many different ethnicities available.
...Anyway, long story, but just meant to say I have no idea where Harry is shopping or what he is talking about since you can find all different ethnicities of doll in all kinds of stores and have been able to do so for literally decades.

Pluheez, the only place Harry is allowed to shop is his HER closet, do you think he is allowed out of the house, or DORIA could not assist?

This could get entertaining....

It’s to be expected. Harry hasn’t been doing right by them in a long while. He’s too distracted with his personal drama. They deserve better than having Harry literally “phone it in” once or twice a year.

Why is she even considered powerful?:nuts:

Meghan Markle's 'eye blocks' and 'animalistic throat tightening' are signs her ego was left 'raging' when she was told 'she's not the only powerful woman' during Fortune's virtual summit, body expert claims

The Duchess of Sussex showed signs that she 'doesn't like being told she's not the only powerful woman' during Fortune's virtual summit, a body language expert has claimed.

He pinpoints the exact moment he feels the Duchess shows signs of being uncomfortable - and puts it down to the moment Fortune senior editor Ellen McGirt tells her she's 'not the only powerful woman involved in this equation'.

Do you have a link to this article?

It’s to be expected. Harry hasn’t been doing right by them in a long while. He’s too distracted with his personal drama. They deserve better than having Harry literally “phone it in” once or twice a year.

It’s going to sting a bit :doh: but I think the service deserves better than H. He prioritised Beyoncé over their memorial service if I remember correctly?

I agree, but with the way Harry behaves, you know it’s going to be a personal affront to him that Will is taking over... didn’t have to be this way. I am going to get popcorn ready though.

Ok, now we wait for the Grifters PR team(s) to find something word-saladish to post as a volley back.

M is probably digging in her mega-closets for some unstained blouse, H is looking for the polo shirt he left on the floor a few days ago, house-staff is yelling at the dog to get off the Zoom sofa so the Grifters are READY for their closeup.
Fixed it for you .. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Harry the "Ambassador", puhleeze ..

.. and, the folks are incorrect re: hardest marathon to get into! The hardest marathon to get into is the BOSTON Marathon; I used to go to the end of my street and watch it every year. The only year that I didn't get to watch it, was .. of course, the year of the Boston Marathon bombing .. and our office was RIGHT towards the finish line, so you betcha .. we heard it and felt the bombs. Horrible, horrible day ..

Reactions: A1aGypsy
Within the last 7 days, in no particular order we learn:
1. Cressida spotted H’s mental issues
2. MM detests sharing the ‘powerful woman’ designation
3. H loses Captain General of Royal Marines to W = ouch!
4. H&M celebrating Christmas with the Fosters
5. QE supports news media
6. MM lawsuit debacle & OS lipreads
7. H argued with Uncle Earl Spencer over MM - maybe that is why Diana’s sisters were in the baby’s christening photos?
8. Kate’s uncle tells H&M to stfu
9. H had a racial awakening ... again
10. We are swooning over ThoseCambridgeKids

My goodness, H&M need to learn a new word : overexposure : Enough already!

Ok, now we wait for the Grifters PR team(s) to find something word-saladish to post as a volley back.

M is probably digging in her mega-closets for some unstained blouse, H is looking for the polo shirt he left on the floor a few days ago, house-staff is yelling at the dog to get off the Zoom sofa so the Grifters are READY for their closeup.
They are going to throw their red clothing into the fire pit.

Within the last 7 days, in no particular order we learn:
1. Cressida spotted H’s mental issues
2. MM detests sharing the ‘powerful woman’ designation
3. H loses Captain General of Royal Marines to W = ouch!
4. H&M celebrating Christmas with the Fosters
5. QE supports news media
6. MM lawsuit debacle & OS lipreads
7. H argued with Uncle Earl Spencer over MM - maybe that is why Diana’s sisters were in the baby’s christening photos?
8. Kate’s uncle tells H&M to stfu
9. H had a racial awakening ... again
10. We are swooning over ThoseCambridgeKids

My goodness, H&M need to learn a new word : overexposure : Enough already!
The Cambridge kids have the number one spot for me!

I agree, but with the way Harry behaves, you know it’s going to be a personal affront to him that Will is taking over... didn’t have to be this way. I am going to get popcorn ready though.
Yup! Now it is Harry throwing the crockery. He is bigger and stronger and I worry how the kitchen walls are going to take it.

If Harry was a rational man he would understand that William is the only choice. Charles’ plate is full and he’s at an age where he needs to be scaling back.

He wants to keep everything he had before even though he cannot possibly perform his duties. You can’t have it all, Harry. You gave it up willingly, no sense crying about it now.

If Harry was a rational man he would understand that William is the only choice. Charles’ plate is full and he’s at an age where he needs to be scaling back.

He wants to keep everything he had before even though he cannot possibly perform his duties. You can’t have it all, Harry. You gave it up willingly, no sense crying about it now.
There was talk that Princess Anne might get it, but perhaps they thought she was too old.