Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Why didn't she bring the children with her? I took mine around the world on business and vacation trips whenever I could. Where is Dor*a? I think the whole family would benefit from visiting the alleged motherland.
View attachment 6000454(DM)
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

There is an explanation/correction for this @ SMM. The nobleman would be Thomas M, right? Or did she adopt another father in Nigeria?

View attachment 6000474(SMM)
You know she'll still take it and try to run with it though.

What she doesn't realize is that she'll never be a Princess Meghan. She wasn't born one, she isn't one, and she'll never be one. She'll be Princess Henry at best.

Given other purchases they’ve made in attempts to be important, how much does a “Princess” title cost? Can they write it off as a “charitable deduction?”

Misan is Nigerian, has connections because his Father was a Chief and a businessman. I’d bet he’s a player in this, he practically drools on TW, and may be her inspiration for choosing Nigeria to claw onto. Meanwhile, the Maltese, who she previously claimed in her ancestry, are sighing in relief she’s moved on.

For all the adulation they've received from crowds in Nigeria . .

Maybe I've missed something, but I didn't see "crowds" at any of their stops and I did look at the various articles posted about their trip over the past few days. They had groups of people who were around them and with them as one would expect given the various events and dinners they attended. There were some larger groups of school children who basically are brought whether they want to go or not.

I still don't understand the point of this trip. Is Nigeria in the running to host Invictus in a few years? Is that it? Otherwise, I have no idea what they were doing there.

I still don't understand the point of this trip. Is Nigeria in the running to host Invictus in a few years? Is that it? Otherwise, I have no idea what they were doing there.
Officially it is tied to Invictus. Nigeria recently began participating in the games and their officials may mistakenly believe Harry has decision-making authority over which country gets to host them.

Unofficially, it’s a junket to make themselves look and feel important because their sole relevance in 2024 has revolved around peddling nonexistent strawberry jam.

Why didn't she bring the children with her? I took mine around the world on business and vacation trips whenever I could. Where is Dor*a? I think the whole family would benefit from visiting the alleged motherland.
View attachment 6000454(DM)
Yes, why didn’t Doria tag along? After all, the 43% Nigerian blood is coming from her. It sure isn’t coming from Thomas Markle. He supplied the “Maltese “ blood

Nice, but Charles might need to send a stronger message...

King Charles sends message to Prince Harry with announcement - 'This is what he's lost!'
Donald Trump GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Officially it is tied to Invictus. Nigeria recently began participating in the games and their officials may mistakenly believe Harry has decision-making authority over which country gets to host them.

Unofficially, it’s a junket to make themselves look and feel important because their sole relevance in 2024 has revolved around peddling nonexistent strawberry jam.
It wasn’t even about Harry. It was completely about her. I predicted that she would pick up another title in Nigeria. I thought it would be Queen, but she will have to be satisfied withrincess.

Ever a cynic where H and TW are involved, I put the Genealogy report in the same altered state category as the Invisikids birth certificates, highly suspicious.

I doubt her mother is 100 percent Nigerian, which she would have to be close to that for The Wife to be 42 percent

Based on my own experience with the various genealogy testing sites, your results can change over the years as they refine their methodologies. Mine sure did. The first time I did the analysis, I got some really odd results. My siblings and I were kind of scratching our heads over it. The results showed me to be roughly 70% of the ethnicity I expected and the other 30% was all over the place lol. Just some really odd results based on what we knew of our family history, though I understand that odd results are exactly what is often revealed by this testing. Origin stories that have been passed down are sometimes false or a cover up or "enhanced", to put it kindly.

I kind of shrugged about it and said, oh well, that's interesting, I'll have to look into these results at some point. A couple years later, I received an email from the site saying they've updated my results from their latest analysis improvements. I went and took a look and sure enough, the results were exactly in line with what my siblings and I had originally expected them to be. All the odd %'s were gone. Poof.

So, that was my long way of saying that MM's belief in her 43% Nigerian ancestry might be based on a faulty analysis from several years ago.