Price increase

Woah!! This is so disappointing and quite outraged that the cabat has gone up 10-12%. Getting to a point where it is hard to justify.
I was ready to pull the trigger and just wanted to clear up last details and now I have to pay 700 eur more if I still want it. Sad.

Woah!! This is so disappointing and quite outraged that the cabat has gone up 10-12%. Getting to a point where it is hard to justify.
I was ready to pull the trigger and just wanted to clear up last details and now I have to pay 700 eur more if I still want it. Sad.
I was trying on the mini cabat last week in a department store while I was vacationing in Kyoto. The saleslady told me how much the new price would be and i almost choked. it went up so much! the thunder color is pretty cute, too.

Reactions: J.T.
I was trying on the mini cabat last week in a department store while I was vacationing in Kyoto. The saleslady told me how much the new price would be and i almost choked. it went up so much! the thunder color is pretty cute, too.
Yeah it really just greed at this point trying to position BV up with Chanel and Hermes. To me they always have been at the top, but now it’s just ugh…

just imagine if they increase the price again in November...
I have an extensive collection already and this was kind of the missing piece. I was getting it via a 3rd party retailer but they had issues processing my card and looking into it. Now I missed out on buying it from BV directly because they were slow getting back. Absolutely fuming!

• Sad
Reactions: papertiger
I have an extensive collection already and this was kind of the missing piece. I was getting it via a 3rd party retailer but they had issues processing my card and looking into it. Now I missed out on buying it from BV directly because they were slow getting back. Absolutely fuming!
Yeah, and the price increase really is no joke. I wonder whether by increasing prices, they also hope to increase their resale value.

Reactions: J.T.
Haven’t checked yet. I was focused on the cabat, but I expect it is across the board.
So it looks to me that the increases have hit more on the classic bags and some of the newer models.
Cassette seems unaffected and most of the mens collection seems unchanged in pricin, same goes for slgs from what I can tell.

I am kicking myself for not pulling the trigger yesterday because I was waiting for Bon Marché to get back on a query which they didn’t answer anyway :sad:

• Sad
Reactions: wyndslash
The padded tech cassette on the men’s side seems to have gone up in price. Actually looks like different colors have different prices. Now I wish I had written the old prices of the ones I wanted to potentially buy.