Pregnant in Heels

I wonder what her clients will think about her after watching the show. If you are paid to provide a service, don't ***** about your clients behind their backs.

I loved 9 by Design too!!

This show sucks!!

I'd rather Bravo bring back another season of 9 by Design - cool family, cool business and super cool houses!

I second that. Loved that family and the homes.

If I am not mistaken the 9 by Design family will have a show ( probably focusing more in the design than the 9 ) on HGTV soon.

edit: here is a link to the new show http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/...hgtvs-home-by-novogratz-19115/20110214hgtv01/ It will be called " Home by Novogratz"

I light just went off, Rosie reminds me of one of the sisters in the Brady Bunch movie. The one who said "Marsha, Marsha, Marsha"

Jan lol but the way she speaks reminds me of the little sister...cindy?

My husband walked into the room and sat and watched with me for a few minutes and immediately said she sounded like cindy brady but after a minute he said nope jan

Another show Bravo won't renew. I didn't notice Rosie's speech impediment until reading this thread and watching the show at the same time. It doesn't bother me, however that one husband is definitely gay! They seem to be in some sort of arrangement, I'm sure it's his and his partner's kid and she's the surrogate.

Another show Bravo won't renew. I didn't notice Rosie's speech impediment until reading this thread and watching the show at the same time. It doesn't bother me, however that one husband is definitely gay! They seem to be in some sort of arrangement, I'm sure it's his and his partner's kid and she's the surrogate.

i remember her saying on twitter that she was born in the UK and moved to the US at age 18, so her accent is weird. i kept looking out for a lisp, because there's something odd, but didn't notice anything. sometimes she pronounces things in the way a deaf person would, but i think it's the british accent that she's trying to get over.

as for the hubby of that one woman, i got the same feeling. my gaydar was going off big time.

I found her accent distracting as well, but wrote it off to her being a NYer (sorry, but so many people I meet have funny/phoney accents) or British.

I found it amusing -- these people are nuts to put themselves on such a show. I wonder how they felt after it aired.

Gaydar -- definitely agree. My daughter walked through the room while it was on and said the same thing.

So let me get this straight ....
it's a spin-off of a spin-off of a spin-off of a spin-off?

RHofOC to RHofNYC to Bethany's show to this? Jeez. Bravo please stop already.

THANK YOU! at first, i was thinking "wow he's really well-dressed (she's kinda dowdy) and seems too good looking for her, but good for her!" then, once he started talking, and after 2 consecutive pink v-necks, i was sold. he's totally gay. i don't know if they're besties who promised to have a baby together after a certain age if they were still single or what. hmm your guess is as good as mine