Pregnant in Heels

This has to be the most inappropriate show ever. I can stand women fighting with eachother, but when your talking about children like they're property....disgusting IMO. The couple that didn't want baby things and hadn't bought a thing 4 weeks before her due date should be observed by child welfare. That woman seemed so hostile and unstable.

the thing is, the way the material is being presented is to make it intentionally inappropriate. the premise and what Rosie does for people seems pretty interesting, but then they have have these outrageous set up scenarios and Rosie who hates every client to make it all over the top. I mean if I were paying Rosie and she treated me the way she treated those people, she would be out the door in five minutes.

and I think that blonde woman (Sarah?) was fake, fake, fake. I'm sorry but when she was saying she didn't see the point in talking to the baby it was like she was trying sooo hard to keep a straight face. bad acting is all I saw, not genuine craziness.

Is it just me or does any one else think they both swing in opposite directions??

the husband for sure. if it weren't for the wedding picture I wouldn't even believe they were married. and even then I'm inclined to wonder if the picture was of a bride and her cousin or a bride and her gay best friend.

This show sucks!!

I'd rather Bravo bring back another season of 9 by Design - cool family, cool business and super cool houses!

LOVE 9 by Design!

What is the need to spend so much $$$ to pick a name? Do you not have enough brain to do so yourself? YOU'RE THE PARENTS!

I wonder how they were able to come up with the names for their fist two children...that is if they didn't hire someone for that too...I mean can't use TOO much brain power right?

One thing's for sure, this doesn't seem to be a very promising start for branding your child for presidential election 2052... these foolish people have just outed themselves as being very insecure and very very superficial.... We may have to track this "Bowen's" every move....;)

poor bowen. it's not his fault his parents are lame. this is a rare miss for bravo. i usually love if not at least mildly interested enough to catch it when there's nothing else on, but this show is just gross.