prada outlet store YEY!!!

DSCN3187.jpg

Space, Mendrisio, Florence - I travelled there by train to Mendrisio, then cab. It was easy to get a cab and prices are fixed at 12 euros each way. The cab driver left his card, which we got Prada to call for us when we were leaving.

Space is huge - it had a big square area for Prada bags, a similar sized one for Miu miu and accessories. On the left end are men's clothes/ shoes, right are women's clothes/ shoes, then Prada sports.

I spent about 2 hours at Space.

It had the best collection of wallets compared to Foxtown's Prada. There was a good range of colors, design and new stock. I bought a saffiano leather wallet for 120 euros and a long saffiano wallet for 150 euros. They are about double in the normal stores in Italy.

The bag collection was good as well. I'm not good with many model names, but they had leather, lace, nylon and the brown sack looking one. I bought a small leather sling and a arm carry leather bag (330 euros each, before tax return). Foxtown's bag collection was different and in some ways, better then Space's. More on that later.

At Foxtown Mendrisio, the wallets selection was pathetic but the bags were good! They had the bow series which I was eyeing forever. I thought long and hard about the gauffre bag, but decided to give it a miss. It was less than CHF1200. Tax return in Switzerland is 5%. There was also the lace bowler and a huge selection of leather bags. Comparable to the bag selection at Space.

Has anyone been to the one in Woodbury? Is it new or has it been there for a while? I can't believe I missed it when I was there last time, but I will be going again in the next few weeks.

hi ladies who love prada! i found a new haunt in hong kong called SPACE WAREHOUSE. it is a PRADA-OWNED AND OPERATED outlet store, and everything in it is at least 40% off. unlike other outlet stores in HK, this one is well-lit and the dressing rooms are nice. i managed to (sneakily) take some pics of the store with my cell phone.

just thought i would share this :smile: if you love prada then a trip to hong kong is definitely worth it. the bags, shoes, and clothes are TDF! oh and they carry the men's line as well. they also have prada sport and helmut lang and miu miu.

some pics:

this is the store front:
2478056552_1051880ee7.jpg

2477245031_1a48414534.jpg

some sneaky shots of what's inside (sorry about the quality of the pics. i was trying not to get caught!)

2477245511_c88bb84fc1.jpg

2478056630_666ecc03b2.jpg

2477245697_fa1e2b9077.jpg

i was not able to get a shot of the bags section because the SA kept following me (and i was too busy buying LOL).

anyway here's the address:

2/F, South Horizons Plaze (East Wing), Hong Kong Island-South Horizons

the store is kinda hard to find, so be sure to wear comfy shoes as you hunt for it. i was going to give up but luckily I saw a fashionable gay man walking with a SPACE shopping bag. i literally ran to him and begged that he show me where the store is. he didn't speak a word of English, but when I said "Prada" and pointed at his shopping bag, he understood. Ah, the universal language of Prada! LOL

Thanks S:huh::huh:OOo much for sharing this info and exlcusive pics... i was in HKG last yr, couldnt manage to find e place.. so me and my friends gave it a miss...I will be gg HKG this yr end.. with your pics... im sure will be able to locate e outlet..Im interested in e bags, are there a wide variety?? :smile:

I've been to SPACE HK before such a nice place!!!!!!!!! I bought a lot of shoes & bags there!!! for everyone who want to go there and not sure where 's it located I will attached the address which was wrote in chinese for you if you want to go there by Taxi or Cab cause it quit far from Kowloon & Hongkong.
Hope that will help you. Enjoy!!!
Picture002.jpg

Sorry, but im unable to see the attachment... any1 still has it? e map etc??tks!!!!!

Anyone have any good SA's at Cabazon or Woodbury? Or is anyone near those locations? I am in desperate need of replacing my luggage that got stolen from my apartment last week! I was on Holiday in Fiji and when I returned my housekeeper informed me of the burglary! :sad:

I need a reliable and trustworthy boardmember (well versed in prada lingo and merchandise) that can research a few pieces. My SA's at PRADA stores will not associate with the outlet as it's quite passe for me to shop there anyway! Oh well.hahaa

hi ladies who love prada! i found a new haunt in hong kong called SPACE WAREHOUSE. it is a PRADA-OWNED AND OPERATED outlet store, and everything in it is at least 40% off. unlike other outlet stores in HK, this one is well-lit and the dressing rooms are nice. i managed to (sneakily) take some pics of the store with my cell phone.

just thought i would share this :smile: if you love prada then a trip to hong kong is definitely worth it. the bags, shoes, and clothes are TDF! oh and they carry the men's line as well. they also have prada sport and helmut lang and miu miu.

some pics:

this is the store front:
2478056552_1051880ee7.jpg

2477245031_1a48414534.jpg

some sneaky shots of what's inside (sorry about the quality of the pics. i was trying not to get caught!)

2477245511_c88bb84fc1.jpg

2478056630_666ecc03b2.jpg

2477245697_fa1e2b9077.jpg

i was not able to get a shot of the bags section because the SA kept following me (and i was too busy buying LOL).

anyway here's the address:

2/F, South Horizons Plaze (East Wing), Hong Kong Island-South Horizons

the store is kinda hard to find, so be sure to wear comfy shoes as you hunt for it. i was going to give up but luckily I saw a fashionable gay man walking with a SPACE shopping bag. i literally ran to him and begged that he show me where the store is. he didn't speak a word of English, but when I said "Prada" and pointed at his shopping bag, he understood. Ah, the universal language of Prada! LOL

**mussolini, can u give an expample of prices of some items? shoes, wallets.. thanks!

I've been living in HK for the past 10 years and I have never encounter the Prada outlet, but I have seen people holding the Prada outlet shopping bag confusing me.

Now I am dying to go back in Hong Kong in May to pay a visit for myself!
Thanks so much for sharing!