****pour sophie <3 christian louboutin***

Hey everyone I'll be uploading moddeling pics tonight and the rest of my collection, i'd like to keep this as my collection thread so in future all new shoes will be posted here :biggrin:

woody oh gosh yeah, well we probably would never of known if it weren't for all the money we had spent of that card before they took the last of it out, and I swear I will never ever use his card for shoes again he would have a heart attack and prematurely divorce me ha ha thanks sweetie and I hope you never have a miss hap!

Well I think after all that they are meant to be your shoes :drinks:. I got a dressing down over a $600 pair of Loeffler Randall boots which I put on our joint card (cause I maxed out my own card :P). Anyhow, never again! I really did think DH was going to divorce me there for a day :nuts: And those stupid boots fell to pieces after 3 weeks so I couldn't even argue that the price was justified by the quality :cursing:.

Have a wonderful mothers's day. I am 100% sure I will not be getting a lovely pair of CL's or a phone call from Msr CL himself :crybaby:

sewen thanks :smile:
woody omg I would of died I'm so sorry that happened to you gosh my DF would of been furious!!
BELLA :hugs: isn't he amazing, and I'm happy I can share this with you all! Hopefully my next CL story will be about actually meeting him :nuts: thanks sweety!

woody omg I would of died I'm so sorry that happened to you gosh my DF would of been furious!!
BELLA :hugs: isn't Hopefully my next CL story will be about actually meeting him :nuts: thanks sweety!

Well I learnt my lesson. Obviously its better he doesn't know everything but I have curbed my habit somewhat as well and I feel better for it.

How about your next story be about Msr CL visiting us all down under?!?!?!?!

Still it would be hard to top your story, its priceless!

Thanks oochi I loved your thread from the signing! How awesome that he signed all three :nuts:
R he he I know I was so excited to see the sole and what he wrote sometimes he draws pictures and dots etc but not this time, oh well maybe next time ha ha ah

VERY PENNY MODDELING PIC'S

shoe7.jpg

shoe6.jpg

SO MY FIRST PAIR TO KICK OFF A NEW WELL THOUGHT OUT COLLECTION I DECIDED SHOULD BE NUDE UNFORTUNATELY IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO FIND MY PERFECT NUDE, BUT I FINALLY FOUND SOME CAMEL PATENT YO YO ZEPPA'S AND I LOVE THEM HERE THEY ARE :biggrin:

068.jpg

067.jpg

066.jpg

THE INSOLE IS COMMING UP BECAUSE I RIPPED OUT SOME FOOT PETALS THAT WERENT WORKING OUT FOR ME AND THERE IS A NIK ON THE HEEL FROM A DRUNKEN NIGHT OUT AND THE FIRST TIME I WORE THEM :crybaby:

THE NEXT PAIR I HAD AN AWEFUL TIME TRYING TO GET BUT IT WAS SOOO WORTH IT!! I ALMOST GAVE UP ON THEM AND IM GLAD I DIDN'T I HOPE TO GET THESE SIGNED ONE DAY THEY WERE MY UHG AND I LOVE THEM.. DECLIC 120 BLACK SUEDE

declic.jpg

declic2.jpg

declic3.jpg