Post your Saint Laurent Bags here!

My Christmas present to myself arrived this morning : a lovely pre owned toy Loulou. I think it’s dark beige but I’m not so sure. What I love is the silver hardware, even if the logo is much more visible than my Niki’s.
At first wanted another baby Niki (my favourite handbag), but the prices, even second hand, became ridiculously high.
Caught this little Loulou for a very good price because of two stains that can barely be seen…
So happy :love:
Happy festive season to everyone!
IMG_2961.jpeg

Edited to add a picture of my three YSL little lovelies together:
IMG_2963.jpeg

I’m planning to get the medium sunset for my birthday but can’t decide on color and it’s so hard to tell online. We don’t have a store nearby either. I like the dark beige, rosy sand, or blanc vintage. Any experience with these or tips? I’m worried the dark beige will be too dark, the rosy sand will not be versatile enough and the blanc vintage will show color transfer 🙈🤪
I think the dark beige is a perfect neutral. Blanc vintage was more white if I remember correctly. Here is my dark beige small lou lou.

Attachments

• IMG_8911.png
    IMG_8911.png
    585 KB · Views: 43
I’m planning to get the medium sunset for my birthday but can’t decide on color and it’s so hard to tell online. We don’t have a store nearby either. I like the dark beige, rosy sand, or blanc vintage. Any experience with these or tips? I’m worried the dark beige will be too dark, the rosy sand will not be versatile enough and the blanc vintage will show color transfer 🙈🤪
I wanted to update. I ended up going with blanc vintage. It’s gorgeous and goes with everything. So far it’s easy to wipe off.

Attachments

• IMG_6352.jpeg
    IMG_6352.jpeg
    228.4 KB · Views: 55
Love seeing this post! It’s a gorgeous bag. I’m considering picking it up when I go to Italy this summer. There have been some mixed reviews so I’m happy to see you love it.
I wonder what bad reviews the bag has gotten because I have no complaints! Super versatile, all day and night, every season, casual to formal, good price point, classic shape ; lots of colours to choose from too! Hope you have a lovely trip to Italy this summer! Looking forward to seeing if you pick this up too x

• Love
Reactions: Hrb27
I wonder what bad reviews the bag has gotten because I have no complaints! Super versatile, all day and night, every season, casual to formal, good price point, classic shape ; lots of colours to choose from too! Hope you have a lovely trip to Italy this summer! Looking forward to seeing if you pick this up too x
I’ve just seen that some bags wrinkle at the top over time. Hoping that’s not the norm. Yours looks perfect. I love the black! Thanks for the response. It’s getting me excited about the bag 🤗

Reactions: octoberrrush