Post your Saint Laurent Bags here!

Was on the hunt for a work tote for the once in a blue moon meetings….debated on the Celine Cabas Phantom but ultimately went for the YSL Shopping Tote in the new Greyish Brown. Love it!

Was also debating between colours of the Dark Beige (left) or the Greyish Brown (right). Initially liked the Dark Beige but felt the Greyish Brown looked better after. 😊

IMG_2788.jpeg73369008762__43776806-42C3-490B-A488-AFC57CA714BE.jpeg

I agree. I personally LOVE this color and actually have the same bag. But that's the key. If you don't smile when you look at it, it's not right for you.
Yes!! I love that phrase! I totally agree. I felt that way with my other 2 bags pictured next to the Lou Lou. Still to this day I just look at them and gush over the beauty 😍

Attachments

• IMG_9960.jpeg
    IMG_9960.jpeg
    234.8 KB · Views: 50
Was on the hunt for a work tote for the once in a blue moon meetings….debated on the Celine Cabas Phantom but ultimately went for the YSL Shopping Tote in the new Greyish Brown. Love it!

Was also debating between colours of the Dark Beige (left) or the Greyish Brown (right). Initially liked the Dark Beige but felt the Greyish Brown looked better after. 😊

View attachment 5978749View attachment 5978750
Congrats on your new work tote! I debated about getting this myself for work way back when I was in the office but ended up getting the sac de jour in the same colour as your new bag. I do think the tote is better for work so enjoy!

Reactions: my.angiee
I fell in love with the color 🤍 its my first time to enter the boutique.. I was searching for le anne marie bag in burgundy.. but my SA said it was seasonal so i was looking in the beautiful boutique and got a beautiful dark coffee colored scarf for next winter and this sweet bag 🫶🏻
Please ignore the sloppy bow its challenging for me 😹

Attachments

• IMG_8905.jpeg
    IMG_8905.jpeg
    169.3 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

View attachment 5978749View attachment 5978750
Beautiful bag! Now I remember I had one in a darker grey years ago which i got online.. and that was actually my first YSL! It was a lovely bag but too big for my office needs these days.. your choice of color is so gorgeous i would say thats my type of a spring grey color 🤍

Last edited: