Post your Saint Laurent Bags here!

Iā€™m planning to get the medium sunset for my birthday but canā€™t decide on color and itā€™s so hard to tell online. We donā€™t have a store nearby either. I like the dark beige, rosy sand, or blanc vintage. Any experience with these or tips? Iā€™m worried the dark beige will be too dark, the rosy sand will not be versatile enough and the blanc vintage will show color transfer šŸ™ˆšŸ¤Ŗ

Iā€™m planning to get the medium sunset for my birthday but canā€™t decide on color and itā€™s so hard to tell online. We donā€™t have a store nearby either. I like the dark beige, rosy sand, or blanc vintage. Any experience with these or tips? Iā€™m worried the dark beige will be too dark, the rosy sand will not be versatile enough and the blanc vintage will show color transfer šŸ™ˆšŸ¤Ŗ
I think dark beige is actually light beige neutral, blanc vintage in other bags is like a cement white, and Iā€™m not familiar with the rose sand but it looks beautiful online more like a warm beige but it could be pink in real life. Ysl colorway names are so hard to predict/ comprehend. Over the years they have about a million beige names

Reactions: Hrb27
I think dark beige is actually light beige neutral, blanc vintage in other bags is like a cement white, and Iā€™m not familiar with the rose sand but it looks beautiful online more like a warm beige but it could be pink in real life. Ysl colorway names are so hard to predict/ comprehend. Over the years they have about a million beige names
Thanks! Iā€™m sure they are all beautiful in person. Iā€™ve tried to watch videos and I feel like all the colors look different in different lights too. Leaning towards the blanc vintage because I know Iā€™ll be able to match it with lots of outfits. Just hoping it doesnā€™t get ruined easily.

Thanks! Iā€™m sure they are all beautiful in person. Iā€™ve tried to watch videos and I feel like all the colors look different in different lights too. Leaning towards the blanc vintage because I know Iā€™ll be able to match it with lots of outfits. Just hoping it doesnā€™t get ruined easily.
just spray it with Carbon Pro. I spray all color treated bags with carbon pro. My "light natural" color toy loulou (which might also be called "nude powder" (?) lol again ysl color names?!?), anyways is a very light beige and I wear it with jeans all summer long and jean jackets and when it gets blue on it I just dampen a paper towel and wipe it right off.

Thanks for the tip! Do you spray it on your hardware too? I need to spray all my bags. I have a pink Chanel woc that got some pretty bad color transfer on it recently and we were able to get most of it off, but it was a process and now Iā€™m extra stressed about light bags (but they are my fave).

Thanks for the tip! Do you spray it on your hardware too? I need to spray all my bags. I have a pink Chanel woc that got some pretty bad color transfer on it recently and we were able to get most of it off, but it was a process and now Iā€™m extra stressed about light bags (but they are my fave).
sometimes I block the hardware with blue painters tape but that can time consuming, sometimes I block it with a paper towel. But mostly now I just spray it all over and then I wipe it off the hardware with a clean white cloth, sometimes I use a white shoe polish mitl or cut a square of soft white cotton t shirt. once it dries all over the bag you buff the bag as well with soft cloth.

Oh and just FYI at first it will look shiny after you spray it and you will feel like OH NO! but don't be scared, that will go away as it dries, then buff the bag and it goes back to looking matte finish.

Thanks for the response and the picture! Pictures are always so helpful and there arenā€™t a lot of pictures of the rosy sand. It looks very beautiful. Did you think it looked pink compared to the dark beige? I love pink so Iā€™m not opposed to that, Iā€™m just wondering if Iā€™ll be able to match it with a lot of things.