Post your PCE purchases!!

Yay! FedEx showed up today! The boxes in the pic are for a friend. The others are mine.
I absolutely LOVE the shoulder bag. OMG, so, so, so, cute. I'm just now realizing that in the picture, the turnlock is open on one of the pockets because I keep "playing" with my new toys!
I'm not sure I'm crazy about the wristlet yet though - I'll have to think on that one. I'm afraid it will get really dirty. Love the charms and the ponytails. So exciting!!!:yahoo:
attachment.php

Absolutely adorable!!! It all goes together so well and are great summer colors! :drool:

janfill - Your Mandy's are gorgeous! Love all your stuff. :yes:

luvmycoach - I love that Ali! Beautiful!

mokoni - I love that Signature Flap and the slingbacks match it so well. Great purchases!

eosgurl - Great choices! LOVE the pond shoulder bag and the Ali.

You ladies have all gotten gorgeous things. Thanks for the pics. I'm :drool: over them all. :yes:

I am sure that color will look pretty on you with your coloring if that is you in your avatar. I think the tote is adorable and just think how many ways you can dress it up. The discount is an extra bonus and cannot wait to see it. Congratulations and make sure you post a lot of pics.

At first I thought this reply was directed at kidlearner :roflmfao: Then I realized it was directed at help!!slush...

I think I need to go to bed.

I just love checking this thread! So many beautiful items!! :smile:

I went back today to order the skull charm. The SA offered me the 25% off again so I also got the "L" charm and the "C". Now I have to slow down.. at least until the next PCE. lol

A wonderful new friend on tPF sent me her PCE card, it came in the mail today. My beautiful daughter and I ran to the boutique as fast as we could go. She got the PUNCH signature stripe swing pack and the matching PUNCH skinny mini. I got the legacy stripe ponytail scarf, and ... A BLACK LEATHER SMALL ERGO TOTE! Plus, a pink ergo key fob to hang on it! I just printed out my wish list...went to the boutique about 8 PM, told the SA I had a list, but looked around a little bit, then gave the SA my list. I said, "I know the Ergo is not supposed to be included." She told me "My DM is getting ready to leave, if you will hang around for about 15 minutes we will take care of it." And, she did! I actually had made up my mind to get the large tote, but she sort of talked me out of it. We measured several bags and decided that the large was too big for me. I am 5'4". I am still a little concerned that I made a bad choice...but so excited to get the ergo on sale! I will post pics when they come in.:yahoo:

i REALLY like the whisky color i think you def picked a good color for the Ali! :smile: its a very versitile color and its SOO rich and yummy!!

the carryall i like it i could never do a white bag esp that nig cause i like bing able to put my large business tote (xtra large carryall) on the floor and stuff since it has feet but with white i couldnt!

Stacmck you are so funny and I had to go look at the avatar. Now don't you think that cute pug has the right coloring? :smile:

Oh everyone is getting so much nice stuff. I love the Ali in Whiskey and I saw that optic at the store and thought it was so pretty but I know accidents happen when I carry that color. I like it because it is a white bag but not exactly has some nice coloring.

Pompilit your colors are coordinated so well and looks so springy.

Coachbag that was really sweet of someone to do that and I am so glad you were able to get some cute stuff and you will have to post pictures.

Luvmycoach going back is the fun part and it sounds like you finished your shopping with some cute items.

Congrats Coachbag ;)

I only got two things for this PCE, I spent too much on LV this month so I opted to stick with a couple of hot accessories ...

Samantha sunglasses in green

424563661_8ced9cc486_o.jpg

Silk signature scarf in pear (tied to my whiskey Legacy satchel)

431050650_1b2bfef381_o.jpg

:yahoo: Yea!!! My PCE actually turned out VERY good!! Still have Alicia sunglasses, Nicola shoes, & Evalina sandals on the way.... here are the goodies so far:

- Legacy Ponytail scarf
- Perfume Ponytail scarf
- Weekend keyfob
- Optic wristlet (going to go FABULOUSLY with sandstone PT ordered yesterday..... :girlsigh: )
- Last in picture, fun little handbag charm that just arrived from eBay... I know, I know - it's not technically Coach, but its going to go on my Coach bags... so I wanted to show it off... :love: I literally gasped when I opened it, because it was more beautiful then I even expected...

Anyhow, I will post more pics when the rest of the loot arrives... Otherwise - I am accesories HEAVEN this week!!! :cutesy:

Oh, I also took a pic of the fob against the pond for color comparison... :smile:

Attachments

• Coach_PCEaccesories2007-3.jpg
    Coach_PCEaccesories2007-3.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 33
  • Coach FOBnPOND.jpg
    Coach FOBnPOND.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 35