Post your PCE purchases!!

Unfortunately money is extremely tight for me right now, so I was only able to get one thing. I wanted to get the large ergo tote in camel but they wouldn't let me do it at the store near me. :sad: But I did get a watch that I really like, it's the Coach classic signature small bracelet watch #W436. So that was worth it I s'pose. It's a bummer that I don't have any money though, I would have loved to get a couple other things. Oh well, maybe next time. That damned Chanel bag set me back HUGE, and they're having another increase AGAIN after they just had one two months ago.

Totally OT but let me just say that I adore Coach for not raising their prices so astronomically in short spans of time.

Bags4bubbles - Congrats! Your PCE week turned out fabulously!! I love that keyfob, I haven't seen that one, very cute. Also love that duffle wristlet, I almost got that.
CONGRATS!!:smile:

MY PCE LOOT! (I noticed I hadn't posted it here, but I did somewhere, LOL!) Thanks to Ang for mailing her PCE card to me so I could spend my money on THIS! LOL!
DSC09577.jpg

DSC09572.jpg

DSC09571.jpg

DSC09570.jpg

DSC09265.jpg

greenstock.jpg

DSC09253.jpg

Thanks Bessie! I love it too!:yes:

I found the planner and small coin purse through JAX (Coach 800# a few weeks ago.
I thought I'd ask and rattled off the style #'s and they had ONE LEFT of EACH!
SOLD!

I wish I could post a few pictures...but my files are big to post. Maybe some nice Coach friend will help me on this matter.

PCE purchases, I got a Ali-White (love, love love it?), Legacy Slim Flap-Whiskey (looks different from the Ali), Legacy Leather Wristlet- White & Whiskey, Barrett Sneakers, Ponytail Scarf - Scribble & Perfume.:wlae:

Q195_MCWT_t.jpg
98137_MTI_t.jpg
98163_MTI_t.jpg

Thanks Bessie! I love it too!:yes:

I found the planner and small coin purse through JAX (Coach 800# a few weeks ago.
I thought I'd ask and rattled off the style #'s and they had ONE LEFT of EACH!
SOLD!
You were able to get the PCE price calling the 1-800 number? If so, that's great. I'll have to remember that for the future.