Post your PCE purchases!!

Ok...I will post some of my PCE but I already did a return. I returned the soho green signature which I really did not order but somehow got on my order but that is ok because I got to see it and it was cute. I returned the signature stripe blue wallet for a gold one, the pond wristlet for a white legacy wristlet and I am also get a black ergo large hobo. I think the one that surprised me the most was the white/khaki signature mandy because on the advice of the manager because they did not have the khaki/ebony was to order it and do an exhange once it became available but I love the white/khaki so a dilemna. I really love the leather better but fell in love with the signature in this line. So after all the exchange...what did I do? I ordered the Ali in khaki/white. I need blinders and someone needs to stop me! LOL
Picture208.jpg

Picture206.jpg

Picture205.jpg

I went through every size of the legacy bags and have reached the end with the Mandy. When I first started I wonder what people put in those bigger bags but little did I realize all the accessories you can buy. It is the Mandy in Whiskey and I love it. After it is unstuffed it is a really nice size bag and not as huge as I thought it once.

heeh good for you! :smile: if you have wanted it that bad its silly to settle for less $ bags :smile: glad u went for it! :smile:

Im so excited for my ergo tote :smile: that was my "dream" from the coach site for now! and with PCE it was even more affordable yay!

I am sure that color will look pretty on you with your coloring if that is you in your avatar. I think the tote is adorable and just think how many ways you can dress it up. The discount is an extra bonus and cannot wait to see it. Congratulations and make sure you post a lot of pics.

heeh thanks Janfill that is indeed me :smile: i wear a lot of black too (as you can see in that picture haah) so i think the blue might pop really nicely!

i wish i could have bought the hobo too but i would have been breaking my wallet so i decided to stick with just the one! :smile:

i love coach so much even without the 25% off im sure ill wind up getting it eventually!!!

will def post pics asap! hopefully it comes by during the wkend they tend to ship fast!

I love those slingbacks in black. I think I want those too.
beanpolejd, I LOVE the slingbacks. I liked how they looked online but I wasn't sure how much I'd really like them IRL. I really couldn't be happier with them. They are going to work well with skirts or trousers, which is a huge plus for me. Plus, they are very comfortable. This is my first pair of Coach shoes and it's certainly not going to be the last.:P

I will get mine up sometime this weekend. I just bought a new Khaki Durango Limited (2006 used - 15000 mi) to match my Khaki Carly... So I have been too busy to open my stuff. I think my red patent coin case came today.