Post your Nordstrom Rack finds! (read first post)

I walked into this location and scored designer transfers. Limits are 4 designer items could be a mixture of rtw, footwear, handbags. Management and staff was closely watching shopper's for hoarding or resellers, personal shoppers. Most of the merchandise was new some refurbished. I scored 3 pairs of Gucci footwear sandals was a little over 150.00. 20230728_101328_wm.jpg20230728_101424_wm.jpg20230728_100841_wm.jpg20230728_101025_wm.jpg20230728_101050_wm.jpg20230728_101128_wm.jpg

Wow!! I can only hope that my Rack received some designer transfers. I’ve been looking to buy the Gucci Princetown loafer mules at full price. If I could get them at a discount that would be amazing!
Keep checking. I just came from another location and this manager wouldn't confirm if designer transfers are on the truck for tomorrow's store opening. I used to have good contacts in a couple of stores. I'm posting the second location some designer transfer handbags.

Reactions: Mimmy
This must be new for Burberry. I actually worked for a Burberry outlet in 2012 and they absolutely had NO made for outlet goods. Everything sold was past season stuff, some even 3 years old. I'm not sure if you spoke to a reliable SA. Some SAs really don't even know what they're talking about, and Saks outlet wouldn't ether. I know as of 3 years ago they were absolutely not making "made for outlet items" but things may have changed in the last few years. Believe me, not all SAs are reliable. To be honest, I was a fish out of water in the store where I worked. I was probably the only one with extensive Burberry knowledge, and I had coworkers who didn't even know what a trench coat was!

The sales approach in outlets is sick compared to mainline stores. Outlet SAs get paid less than mainline stores, so they rely heavily on commission. Managers only care about their store making tons of money, and getting crazy customers in and out and on to the next. I hated working there after a while because no one cared about the product or customers.

I know Gucci has "made for outlet" and their prints are SOOO different than mainline. Their outlet goods look like fakes!

And btw, I did have coworkers who came from other stores, like MK or Coach, and for the longest time they also thought Burberry had made for outlet, but they were soon corrected by management.

Keep checking. I just came from another location and this manager wouldn't confirm if designer transfers are on the truck for tomorrow's store opening. I used to have good contacts in a couple of stores. I'm posting the second location some designer transfer handbags.
I purchased a large Burberry purse/tote from the outlet in Winthrop, Massachusetts about 34 years ago. It is a beautiful bag, leather base (supposedly), leather straps, two large tassels in front, and the body itself is full fabric. After a few months, the purse quickly started to unravel where the straps attached. I should have returned within, but assumed it was on me, that may be I had put too much weight in the bag, even though it was a larger tote. Due to this, I then only used the bag as a travel tote (supporting it on my roller case so that I can put things inside of it, putting no extra weight on the fabric). However, this last trip. My straps came completely apart and ipositively clear to me. I spent hundreds of dollars (around $700) on a fake!:sad:
I called the outlet in Winthrop, MA and of course there’s nothing they can do. I confirmed with two people that they are only supposed to have authentic Burberry, which would be full leather straps and details. This was absolutely an expensive knock off!

I love this bag and this is truly heartbreaking. Not to mention as I was traveling this trip, and the so-called leather was falling apart. I felt like I purchased it at a cheap home-trunk show! ‍♀️

I purchased a large Burberry purse/tote from the outlet in Winthrop, Massachusetts about 3-4 years ago. It is a beautiful bag, leather base (supposedly), leather straps, two large tassels in front, and the body itself is full fabric. After a few months, the purse quickly started to unravel where the straps attached. I should have returned within, but assumed it was on me, that may be I had put too much weight in the bag, even though it was a larger tote. Due to this, I then only used the bag as a travel tote (supporting it on my roller case so that I can put things inside of it, putting no extra weight on the fabric). However, this last trip. My straps came completely apart and ipositively clear to me. I spent hundreds of dollars (around $700) on a fake!:sad:
I called the outlet in Winthrop, MA and of course there’s nothing they can do. I confirmed with two people that they are only supposed to have authentic Burberry, which would be full leather straps and details. This was absolutely an expensive knock off!

I love this bag and this is truly heartbreaking. Not to mention as I was traveling this trip, and the so-called leather was falling apart. I felt like I purchased it at a cheap home-trunk show! ‍♀️

I purchased a large Burberry purse/tote from the outlet in Winthrop, Massachusetts about 34 years ago. It is a beautiful bag, leather base (supposedly), leather straps, two large tassels in front, and the body itself is full fabric. After a few months, the purse quickly started to unravel where the straps attached. I should have returned within, but assumed it was on me, that may be I had put too much weight in the bag, even though it was a larger tote. Due to this, I then only used the bag as a travel tote (supporting it on my roller case so that I can put things inside of it, putting no extra weight on the fabric). However, this last trip. My straps came completely apart and ipositively clear to me. I spent hundreds of dollars (around $700) on a fake!:sad:

WOW fakes have been popping up in stores over thirty years ago. Interesting that nothing seemed off about your bag at the time of your purchase. Fakes over 30 years ago definitely didn't look like the fakes of today. Sorry to hear about your problems with your bag.

WOW fakes have been popping up in stores over thirty years ago. Interesting that nothing seemed off about your bag at the time of your purchase. Fakes over 30 years ago definitely didn't look like the fakes of today. Sorry to hear about your problems with your bag.
Lol… i’m new to the forum and that was my mistake. I tried to correct the typo… It’s about 3 to 4 years old… but nonetheless, frustrating! Lol

Well, unfortunately my Rack does not receive any amazing designer transfers like the ones that @mzbaglady1 finds.

There is a glass case where they used to put the smaller, premier designer items in. Like Ferragamo clutches or Tom Ford sunglasses. On my most recent visit there were a couple of Marc Jacobs wallets and a MCM bag. Not throwing shade on either brand as I own items from both; just don’t consider these premier designers.

I was very happy to find these Thom Browne optical frames online though. I have trouble finding acetate frames with nose pads that I like and fit. I’ve been looking at various opticians for over a year. Not a great bargain but a great price for Thom Browne. IMG_0226.pngIMG_0227.pngThey were still sealed in plastic and came with a very nice case and box so I am pleased.

They arrived and are keepers. Irl they are a darker blue and more of a brown not yellow.

Well, unfortunately my Rack does not receive any amazing designer transfers like the ones that @mzbaglady1 finds.

There is a glass case where they used to put the smaller, premier designer items in. Like Ferragamo clutches or Tom Ford sunglasses. On my most recent visit there were a couple of Marc Jacobs wallets and a MCM bag. Not throwing shade on either brand as I own items from both; just don’t consider these premier designers.

I was very happy to find these Thom Browne optical frames online though. I have trouble finding acetate frames with nose pads that I like and fit. I’ve been looking at various opticians for over a year. Not a great bargain but a great price for Thom Browne. View attachment 5857247View attachment 5857248They were still sealed in plastic and came with a very nice case and box so I am pleased.

They arrived and are keepers. Irl they are a darker blue and more of a brown not yellow.
Cute glasses. I'm kicking myself Off Saks had children's Gucci shades marked down to 50.00 to maybe 75.00. I wasn't looking for shades and the adult sizing is too large for my face and the children sizes are perfect. Good bargains aren't like how they used to be. I remember walking into a Nordstromrack and finding plenty of Burberry ready to wear just sitting on the racks. If you scroll through some past pages of this thread you can see different racks in various states that used to get designer transfers. Right now I'm shopping my closet and enjoying my finds.

Reactions: raylyn and Mimmy