Post your Nordstrom Rack finds! (read first post)

Reactions: mzbaglady1
Designer transfers about two weeks ago. I just stopped posting in this thread since it slowed down drastically. Gucci mules I got at 215.00. Selection wasn't great. No handbags, accessories or ready to wear. View attachment 5940996View attachment 5940997View attachment 5940998View attachment 5940999View attachment 5941000View attachment 5941001
You are killing me with your Gucci mules but please keep posting! After your last find I went to my Rack fairly frequently to see if I could find any designer transfers.

Sadly, my local Rack just doesn’t seem to be getting any. Previously I was able to get a pair of Saint Laurent boots, Chloé flats and Charlotte Olympia flats deeply discounted but this has now been at least 3 years ago now.

A SA confirmed that they really aren’t getting designer transfers anymore.

Please keep posting though as I like the torture, just joking of course.

You are killing me with your Gucci mules but please keep posting! After your last find I went to my Rack fairly frequently to see if I could find any designer transfers.

Sadly, my local Rack just doesn’t seem to be getting any. Previously I was able to get a pair of Saint Laurent boots, Chloé flats and Charlotte Olympia flats deeply discounted but this has now been at least 3 years ago now.

A SA confirmed that they really aren’t getting designer transfers anymore.

Please keep posting though as I like the torture, just joking of course.
Thank you for your kind words. I will go back to posting in this thread. Have a wonderful day. :tup:

Reactions: girlhasbags
Also a walk down memory lane. We used to post designer finds on this thread and the Rack would take phone calls and ship the items to you.

I got an amazing pair of Valentino pumps this way. I live in Florida and someone living in San Francisco posted them. I called, they found them and shipped them to me.

I miss those days! :crybaby:
And this was before resellers was running up in the stores hoarding all of the designer transfers. This thread stayed moving from wonderful finds.

Reactions: Mimmy
Thank you for your kind words. I will go back to posting in this thread. Have a wonderful day. :tup:
You are more than welcome!

I still go to the Rack mostly to return my online Nordstrom orders that don’t work out as it is closer to me than my local Nordstrom.

If I am ever lucky enough to find a designer unicorn I will definitely post it though!