Post your Nordstrom Rack finds! (read first post)

I haven’t been to the Rack in a couple of years. I used to stock up on hair care products and hair accessories there but don’t have the patience to go through the shoes and clothes. I bet there are still some great finds but it would take systematic searching. It also seems like a lot of the merchandise is Made for Factory or similar, as opposed to being surplus from the main store.

I always make copies of my receipts and staple the copy to the original and another copy with the merchandise. I mentally remembered the good sales and bargains of this thread and living vicariously through fonts finds. Now it's far and few that you will find anything worth while at the Rack. Once they dramatically raised the prices on the very old designer merchandise it was a turn off for me. Now I just randomly pop up not my usual everyday walk through.
Ah! Thank you so much! So relieved to hear I wasn't the only one.... :smile:

I don't go to the Rack often anymore either but I will probably go back now that I know this fun thread!

Reactions: mzbaglady1
I’m in MD area visiting my mom. She is near Columbia, Towson Town Center and Annapolis stores. I think Towson is the best, but the stores closer to DC and VA are probably the best. I’ve attended 2 CTR sales since I’ve been in town.

I always make copies of my receipts and staple the copy to the original and another copy with the merchandise. I mentally remembered the good sales and bargains of this thread and living vicariously through fonts finds. Now it's far and few that you will find anything worth while at the Rack. Once they dramatically raised the prices on the very old designer merchandise it was a turn off for me. Now I just randomly pop up not my usual everyday walk through.

Earlier this year I finally threw away 4 boxes full of Nordstrom Rack receipts. It’s crazy how I used to go almost every other day and it’s now been at least 2 years since I’ve even stepped foot inside a Rack store. I remember posting here so often and now I just check in from time to time and it just keeps getting slower and slower. I think you are singlehandedly keeping this thread alive right now

Earlier this year I finally threw away 4 boxes full of Nordstrom Rack receipts. It’s crazy how I used to go almost every other day and it’s now been at least 2 years since I’ve even stepped foot inside a Rack store. I remember posting here so often and now I just check in from time to time and it just keeps getting slower and slower. I think you are singlehandedly keeping this thread alive right now
It feels like I'm talking to myself in this thread. The regular fonts that used to post finds I haven't seen them in years giving updates. I stopped going into the Rack on a daily basis just to see empty shoe racks. I'm turned off by the higher prices on very, very old designer merchandise or that I remember seeing a item that was at a lower price. Right now I'm enjoying my great finds and reminiscing about the great days of finding a great bargain.

It feels like I'm talking to myself in this thread. The regular fonts that used to post finds I haven't seen them in years giving updates. I stopped going into the Rack on a daily basis just to see empty shoe racks. I'm turned off by the higher prices on very, very old designer merchandise or that I remember seeing a item that was at a lower price. Right now I'm enjoying my great finds and reminiscing about the great days of finding a great bargain.
I still lurk on this thread hoping to live vicariously through someone else’s great finds.

I still love my Saint Laurent booties that at the time were still selling for $1000. I scored them for around $180 as it was during the time when they were having an additional 40% off boots.

I was also able to get a pair of Valentino pumps after another poster posted them here. I live in FL and I was able to call a Rack in San Francisco and get them sent to me, sigh, … a different time. They stopped during charge/sends forever ago.

I have a lot of similar shoe stories. My Rack was never that great for clothing but it had the best shoes. I still have Prada sandals and Chloe and Charlotte Olympia flats that I purchased at very reduced prices.

My Rack now has mainly made for Rack items. I find some of these useful for small gifts; like candles. I also find great gift bags that are inexpensive.

I mainly just go there now to return things that I have purchased online.:sad:

I'm almost sure there's not much of these phones still in use and the price shouldn't be no more than maybe 40.00 or 50.00 for this case.
Some of the colors are less expensive. I had to Google the 5 to see if it’s still functional. It is, but once 3G is eliminated, which is coming soon it will no longer be functional.

Reactions: mzbaglady1
I mainly just go there now to return things that I have purchased online.:sad:

Literally my last two trips to Nordstrom Rack over the last 3 years.

My closest Nordstrom Rack is just a lot of mass-produced rebranded wholesale items with one designer display case (accessories only) at the front of the store.

The era of feeling like Carrie Bradshaw at a Manolo Blahnik sample sale at Nordstrom Rack is at an end.