Post your Nordstrom Rack finds! (read first post)

I went to the new NR at LBX on its opening day and scored the suede Joie Ailey moto jacket for $148. Retail price $998, anniversary price was $600ish. Even though this was a new store, they already had a clearance rack which was where I found it. This store opening promised merchandise that none of the other NR carried and I found this to be true for about 50% of the store. It was triple points all weekend here. They also gave out a free reusable bag with purchase and $5 coupon as you leave.

Also, I am loving the “from our Nordstrom store” racks! It’s where I head first when I enter.

I went to the new NR at LBX on its opening day and scored the suede Joie Ailey moto jacket for $148. Retail price $998, anniversary price was $600ish. Even though this was a new store, they already had a clearance rack which was where I found it. This store opening promised merchandise that none of the other NR carried and I found this to be true for about 50% of the store. It was triple points all weekend here. They also gave out a free reusable bag with purchase and $5 coupon as you leave.

Also, I am loving the “from our Nordstrom store” racks! It’s where I head first when I enter.

I went today and that store is massive!

Reactions: AnnaFreud

Great Intel. I will be on Long Beach next weekend and will stop by to check out this new store.

Last edited:
Reactions: AnnaFreud
I’m new to this Forum but I’m not new to NR. I see you ladies find some really good pieces in your stores, like Valentino Bags
I don’t ever seem to find these things in chicago, it’s all MK and Kate Spade here.
Do certain stores just sell better brands?
I used to follow someone on insta that always got amazing things but her page isn’t used any more, I always wished I could find what she found
I think some stores just have all the luck. The one closest to me never gets anything thrilling (it's MK/Kate Spade etc), while the one a couple miles away usually gets better brands.