Post your Nordstrom Rack finds! (read first post)

Hi guys,. Question. I don’t know if this is worth it for a dress, I like the quality and its beautiful in person. Last time I got same Self Portrait midi dress for only 100$ but this one was $154 Should I keep it?? If only they still offer the 90 days return so I can still think about it. Thank you for the reply! [emoji4]View attachment 4042392

It’s very cute. Check online prices. Sometimes cheaper than store prices. And sometimes store is cheaper than online.

Reactions: Pippi_27
Some decent deals on Frieda Rothman jewelry in the stores and online, here's some studs for $35 from $170...
https://www.nordstromrack.com/shop/...other-of-pearl-slice-stud-earrings?color=GOLD
7703944.jpg

I’m new to this Forum but I’m not new to NR. I see you ladies find some really good pieces in your stores, like Valentino Bags
I don’t ever seem to find these things in chicago, it’s all MK and Kate Spade here.
Do certain stores just sell better brands?
I used to follow someone on insta that always got amazing things but her page isn’t used any more, I always wished I could find what she found