Post your Nordstrom Rack finds! (read first post)

My Rack has been dismal. I used to find a treasure every now and then, and this kept me motivated to keep looking.

It’s been so long since I’ve found anything good, that when I recently made an online return, I quickly scanned the bags and shoes, but skipped the clothing completely.

Better for my wallet though.

Reactions: bakeacookie
For some reason I decided to stop at the NR in Oak Brook, IL on my way home from the outlets on Sunday.... I didn't want to be tempted but figured I don't stop at the suburban NRs that much so why not?
I came home with this little guy - he was only 60% off retail, but he's still full price in the Coach boutiques so I thought it was a good find! Plus I had Nordstrom Notes saved up so essentially he was "free"! Yay for unplanned visits!

Attachments

• rexy.jpg
    rexy.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 935
Yeah- I think it was about 4 years ago (when they still did price adjustments at Rack)- I went to Westgate Rack in San Jose CA- and every dress in the place was $5-$20, and they had a TON of inventory.

I think the full line Norstrom stores are closing, and they don't stock as much inventory as they used to in full line - plus they have opened so many Rack stores - there is less to go around for us.
I'm hoping something is 50% off in the CTR tomorrow,. We'll see.

Yeah- I think it was about 4 years ago (when they still did price adjustments at Rack)- I went to Westgate Rack in San Jose CA- and every dress in the place was $5-$20, and they had a TON of inventory.

I think the full line Norstrom stores are closing, and they don't stock as much inventory as they used to in full line - plus they have opened so many Rack stores - there is less to go around for us.
I'm hoping something is 50% off in the CTR tomorrow,. We'll see.
Really hope they would do 50% off all boots like last April. Guess that probably won't happen this year.

I am finding most of the designer merchandise that I either purchased or spotted in the early morning when I go into this particular location. Some of the merchandise might be returns from the night before. By reading most of the comments above I rarely go to the CTR sales. Some of the white tagged merchandise I purchased or spotted are way, way much lower than the current sale price at the full line store. I was told by a store manager at another high end retail outlet that these type of stores will be getting less store transfers of designer apparel.