** Post your non-Hermes indulgences here !! **

I got a Mirus 30 from Lili (IG Mila.Jito) in lieu of B30 which doesn’t look good on me.

Her Mirus 30 has a magnetic closure and can be worn cross-body which makes it a great travel bag and, dare I say, an improvement to B30 due to increased safety, ease of opening and more carrying options.

Details of the experience is here for anyone who is interested: Thread 'Going Bespoke with Atelier @mila.jito aka Lili: Palm Mirus 21 in Fauve Barenia GHW'

View attachment 5959295View attachment 5959296View attachment 5959297
This looks like an amazing bag. Great! Will now look into this. I love the structure.

Reactions: Helventara
another Dior bag 😃 was actually going to the shop to get something else and just fell in love with this one instead.
Caro bag in this beautiful tweed. Love the black and gold chain, so unique.
And the shoes I have been thinking about since last time I was in the boutique.

Attachments

• IMG_3099.jpeg
    IMG_3099.jpeg
    113.2 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_3100.jpeg
    IMG_3100.jpeg
    310.5 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_3050.jpeg
    IMG_3050.jpeg
    150.8 KB · Views: 72
My husband is more of the watch collector between the two of us, but I have a small list of pieces I look for as well, and I found one recently! This 1980's 18k Piaget stepped watch with a champagne dial. The band it came with was very old, a brown lizard band that was heavily worn down. So I replaced it with this 1998 Hermes alligator band in Blue Sapphire, and I love how it turned out!

IMG_9845.jpg

My husband is more of the watch collector between the two of us, but I have a small list of pieces I look for as well, and I found one recently! This 1980's 18k Piaget stepped watch with a champagne dial. The band it came with was very old, a brown lizard band that was heavily worn down. So I replaced it with this 1998 Hermes alligator band in Blue Sapphire, and I love how it turned out!

View attachment 5987927
Absolutely stunning! I am not a watch “collector” but I cannot live without a real watch on my wrist.