** Post your non-Hermes indulgences here !! **

I’ve been patiently waiting for a bright color mini Lindy for a very long time but no luck. So got something, which looks feels similar design wise - Loewe Hammock bag. And it matches my Hermès shawl perfectly 🧡
Love this colour! I’ve had mine for a while (white and pink) and love it. They also sell some of the cutest charms to go with the bag 😉

• Love
Reactions: Grace Birkin
My 23cm Flaxson has just arrived from Peter Nitz. I wanted a smallish low-key cross-body for travel with better functionality and security than an Evelyne TPM. I customised the interior pocket (larger and zippered - so it accommodates a passport and my phone) and chose an exterior slip pocket over a patch pocket for the back. It has similar dimensions to my Halzan 25 but holds my essentials more comfortably. I'm looking forward to using it!
You inspired the Flaxton I am having made at this moment!

How fantastic! Please post pics when it arrives - it seems like the kind of bag that would take on an entirely different personality depending on leather and colour. I have already found mine to be incredibly useful for travel. I gave it quite a beating in the heat of Cambodia earlier this year and it shows no signs of wear at all.

Reactions: etoupebirkin
How fantastic! Please post pics when it arrives - it seems like the kind of bag that would take on an entirely different personality depending on leather and colour. I have already found mine to be incredibly useful for travel. I gave it quite a beating in the heat of Cambodia earlier this year and it shows no signs of wear at all.
I’m going to Zurich to pick it up!!! I am beyond excited.