** Post your non-Hermes indulgences here !! **

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Continuing the guilty :P pleasures from here:

2. Thank you Anfang. Can't reply to your quote as the previous thread is closed!! Yes it is malachite :biggrin:

3. Make sure we will, mistikat! :devil:

Bravo, chincac! I'm sure on you this is stunning! A superb one, indeed, and the perfect length! Hands down!

4. chincac, can't quote you from the previously closed thread, but major congrats on your stunning VCA malachite necklace. It's amazing!
    Wear it in good health and enjoy :hugs:

5. Post it again woman!!!! Totally worth it!!!!

6. +1 !! :d

7. VCA is just so lovely. Please post modeling pic!!:biggrin: Congrats!

8. Fabulous!!

9. The Longchamp Le Pliage totes are on 20% sale at Nordstrom! Got another large one in Taupe. I love these, they are so light. Can't wait until it gets delivered. Simple pleasures!

Attached Files:

10. So pretty!!!! Enjoy!

11. Yes, I love these totes, too. Simple but practical, especially on rainy days.
    Thanks for the heads up on the sale at Nordstoms, Roku!
    Congrats and enjoy your new taupe bag ~ a great neutral.

12. I've been tempted to buy a "custom" one where you can pick your own colors. Check out the Longchamp website. It's quite fun.

13. Yes totally great, or for international air travel, so that customs doesn't flag you down for carrying something "conspicuously expensive."

And at $116 a pop for the large (sale price), how can one resist?

14. I am on my second custom one. I love the large size with long handles. it holds a ton and stays on your shoulder.

15. Custom Longchamp bags? Where have I been ~ buying them in Paris and not on their website.
    Here I go, I am checking this out immediately. Thanks, MYH and lulilu.