** Post your NON-Hermes indulgences here!! **

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first purchase from net-a-porter, a McQueen magpie mousseline. And my first metal bracelet from H & M, a gift from a wonderful TPFer.

MQ Magpie Mousseline
attachment.php

H & M Bracelet
attachment.php

Attachments

• H & M CDC Lookalike bracelet from Angela.jpg
    H & M CDC Lookalike bracelet from Angela.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 1,550
  • MQ Magpie Mousseline.jpg
    MQ Magpie Mousseline.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 1,485
My Yuri Bag
Baught during my summer trip in Italy
I was looking for an italian brand - original bag - I entered their shop and it was there
Yuri is a italian pelleteria and they have a few shops
I just add a ponpon
for info it has 2 zips to close it

I saw today that they were on facebook but if you search yuri pelleteria italie you surely find it

Attachments

• Baja - Bag Yuri.JPG
    Baja - Bag Yuri.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 1,266
Last edited:
Yes, I highly recommend a perfume by L'Artisan. I can't remember the exact French name of it, but the English translation is butterfly chase or chase of the butterfly. L'Artisan also has a lovely orange based scent.

"La chasse aux papillons", found it! thank you! http://www.laboutiquedelartisanparf...hp?mainlevel=1&secondlevel=285&thirdlevel=287
I have samples of "thè pour un eté" and another one with ficus (can't recall the name)
They also have an online shop with home scents too...no good for my wallet because I want to find the perfect scent for my house too!

maryg1 - imagine you shop when you are in good mood:biggrin:

hard to believe, but I mostly shop when I'm in a bad mood, had a hard day at work or similar. It's like my mind keeps telling me "you deserve it!". In situations like these I have to come home with something, if only a flower bunch, otherwise my bad mood improves:P

"La chasse aux papillons", found it! thank you! http://www.laboutiquedelartisanparf...hp?mainlevel=1&secondlevel=285&thirdlevel=287
I have samples of "thè pour un eté" and another one with ficus (can't recall the name)
They also have an online shop with home scents too...no good for my wallet because I want to find the perfect scent for my house too!

I have a fig scent from l'artisan which I was given as a birthday gift a few years ago... premier figuier I think. It smells divine, but sadly doesn't suit me. I keep it on show in my bathroom, the bottle is a green glass fig shape, with a silver leaf/stem stopper, it's just so pretty!

BaggieG, Great sweater!

Robee, You have such fabulous taste!!!

Baja, Nice Bag!!!

I did some sale shopping at Nordstrom and got some great bargains. Some workhorse Pradas and fun Jimmy Choo boots.

Attachments

• IMG_3865.JPG
    IMG_3865.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 1,202
  • IMG_3864.JPG
    IMG_3864.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 452
  • IMG_3862.JPG
    IMG_3862.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 1,139
  • IMG_3861.JPG
    IMG_3861.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 1,185
I also love housewares... So in a local store I picked up these. I absolutely love the Jade bowl.

Attachments

• IMG_3871.JPG
    IMG_3871.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 1,175
  • IMG_3868.JPG
    IMG_3868.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 442
  • IMG_3869.JPG
    IMG_3869.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 425
  • IMG_3867.JPG
    IMG_3867.JPG