** Post your NON-Hermes indulgences here!! **

Status
Not open for further replies.
BAJA'S.......YURI BAG It's Beautiful........:heart:

attachment.php

"La chasse aux papillons", found it! thank you! http://www.laboutiquedelartisanparf...hp?mainlevel=1&secondlevel=285&thirdlevel=287
I have samples of "thè pour un eté" and another one with ficus (can't recall the name)
They also have an online shop with home scents too...no good for my wallet because I want to find the perfect scent for my house too!

Love the pour un ete. I wore it for years and it is very fresh and lovely! Didn't give me or dh a headache like some fragrances do.

Ascella, Nice perfume!!! Love the bottle. Right now I am into Jo Malone Vanilla/Anise.

Thanks Mooks, Julide, Tilly, lulilu, and purseinsanity, too.

When I saw the Jade bowl, it was love, I had to have it.

My first purchase from net-a-porter, a McQueen magpie mousseline. And my first metal bracelet from H & M, a gift from a wonderful TPFer.

MQ Magpie Mousseline
attachment.php

H & M Bracelet
attachment.php
Robee beautiful scarf..I love colours combinations on it and the bracelet is also very pretty, H&M have some very nice accessories, how nice of your tpf friend to gave you this gift :smile::smile:

My Yuri Bag
Baught during my summer trip in Italy
I was looking for an italian brand - original bag - I entered their shop and it was there
Yuri is a italian pelleteria and they have a few shops
I just add a ponpon
for info it has 2 zips to close it

I saw today that they were on facebook but if you search yuri pelleteria italie you surely find it
attachment.php

Baja fantastic bag, congratulations on your new purchase:smile:

My Yuri Bag
Baught during my summer trip in Italy
I was looking for an italian brand - original bag - I entered their shop and it was there
Yuri is a italian pelleteria and they have a few shops
I just add a ponpon
for info it has 2 zips to close it

I saw today that they were on facebook but if you search yuri pelleteria italie you surely find it

I love this bag!

Status
Not open for further replies.